Rough Country or MaxTrac Lfit Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hudson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hello All,

Finally decided its time to lift the truck
2018 1500 2WD
I have two kits in mind
RC 4" kit SKU 30730
MaxTrac 4.5"/3" MaxTrac SKU K882443

The price difference is substantial, and it seems to me that the RC kit does not include the extensions for the brake lines. Also the Maxtrac kit includes coils for the rear vs spacers.

Looking for your opinion and experience before I make a choice. Price is not a determining factor in this as I plan to keep the truck for a long time.
This lift will only be for looks and ability to mount 35" tires under the truck

Opinions are appreciated

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I've done 2 Maxtrac kits, and work has done 2-3 lift or lowered all Maxtrac. The components are outstanding. The fitment is perfect.

Both below are their 4.5/3" kits.

20171011_175346.jpg

20190714_144215.jpg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Highly recommend the Maxtrac over RC. The Maxtrac is a great kit. We have many customers running them and really like it.

Message me if you would like a quote on it. We offer Maxtrac and normally have it in stock

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I’ve had 2 trucks that both had Rough Country lifts and I never had an ounce of an issue with them. Both trucks rode like Cadillacs and I’ll probably keep using Rough Country on my trucks. I have no experience with Max but if Nick says they’re good quality, then I’d believe him as he has never steered me wrong. He’s a good guy with great products at great prices. Man does that last couple of sentences ever sound like a commercial. Lol. @Nick, I want some extra bonuses for that sponsorship!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve had 2 trucks that both had Rough Country lifts and I never had an ounce of an issue with them. Both trucks rode like Cadillacs and I’ll probably keep using Rough Country on my trucks. I have no experience with Max but if Nick says they’re good quality, then I’d believe him as he has never steered me wrong. He’s a good guy with great products at great prices. Man does that last couple of sentences ever sound like a commercial. Lol. @Nick, I want some extra bonuses for that sponsorship!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! that is appreciated very much!!

RAM DRVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I also know nothin about the MaxTrac but have the Tough Country 4" lift. It works but is bare bones kit, price was right and I don't do any heavy wheelin. I had a RC4" on my Wrangler and its basically the same as the TC kit.