Rubbershox?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt Gobbell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Has anyone used these on your rear coil springs to stiffen up the rear end?

I have new bilstein coils in the rear. But they are soft.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why not try a different coil? Eibach rear coils lifted my truck about 1.25” and are dual rate like the bilstein but the heavier rate puts them 10% stiffer than stock. Truck rides great and is not stiff feeling. Or add airbags inside the rear coils

caulk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hmm. I'd suspect they're easy to throw in, perhaps easy enough to use only when needed. Airbags accomplish the same thing though without concentrating load on fewer coils.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Same thing as the Superior Automotive and Speedway motors ones, they suck!

Your rear end is going to be very bouncy with these and if for some reason one of them falls out you risk the chances of losing control of your rear end .... we used these for our delivery trucks and vans for a wheel company we had and one of the drivers had a very bad accident because of these ...

Go with stiffer coils or airbags don't cheap out when it comes to your suspension and safety ....

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Hmm. I'd suspect they're easy to throw in, perhaps easy enough to use only when needed. Airbags accomplish the same thing though without concentrating load on fewer coils.
Yes .. very easy to install but just as easy for them to fall off accidentally ... I would never use them after having seen what can happen with them ...