Rumble Bee Daytona Front Air Dam Spoiler Ground Effects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedRam1950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Has anyone tried to find a replacement for their damaged Rumble Bee/Hemi Sport/Daytona front air dam??? Turns out Dodge no longer produces them and there are none available on the secondary market. Some guy makes one out of fiberglass and wants over $500.00 for it ! I have an original front air dam in excellent condition if anybody is looking for one.

Killerbee4649

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They're all fiberglass, I haven't seen OEM one on there in years. Amazon has primered OEM ones but they're $655

Holy crap man that price is ridiculous! I didn’t know they were fiberglass on there. I still have most of the OEM SRT10 cladding I was going to put on my Bee years ago and then decided not to, if you want to go that route lol

Killerbee4649

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very much so, which is why my slightly damaged one hasn't been replaced yet lol
Haha, you said slightly damaged, is there any chance of it being repaired? I went ahead and bit the bullet and did the SRT bumper swap. Including brake cooling ducts, splash guard, splash guard supports...basically everything an SRT10 bumper comes with from the factory. It looks 10 times better than my old bumper. Maybe it’s time for a front end swap? There’s a guy on YouTube who has an 06 front end on his and it looks pretty sweet except he still has the lip on it.A9D68FA2-1DEA-4916-ADCB-4655186ACB7D.jpeg2CAB9CE8-5399-4AF4-9DC6-ABAE7E7E4918.jpeg

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I had thought about it but for a number of years SRT bumper swaps were all the rage, everyone was doing it (they were also more plentiful). After seeing the SRT bumper on a non-SRT truck, I wasn't sold. Looks funny to me because the body lines don't line up.

Last edited:

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Always wanted that front bumper! Still love it, but as you can see,IMG_0827.JPG I've extended my rubber lip and now I've grown accustomed to this look.
IMG_0826.JPG

Geno52987

Reaction score
I'm sorry I must have miss read. And I'm digging the srt fron more and more even though I really want the 06 front

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve always wanted that hood! Where’d you get it?
It's a stock hood that I'm adapting the 6-pack scoop into. This was when I first got the scoop and it's just siting on the hood in this picture. Working on it now though. It'll feed the Vararam from the top, with a few modifications to the openings to prevent water from getting in if I get caught in a downpour.

Killerbee4649

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's a stock hood that I'm adapting the 6-pack scoop into. This was when I first got the scoop and it's just siting on the hood in this picture. Working on it now though. It'll feed the Vararam from the top, with a few modifications to the openings to prevent water from getting in if I get caught in a downpour.
Where did you get the scoop then?

Geno52987

Reaction score
glad i got on here for the ideas and what not. love the hood Tray. any chance anyone can point me in the direction of a tread or a sit where i can find an install or parts for this front lip? I only assumed it was the rumble/ daytona lip slightly modified but after seeing a few pics im not convinced.

future front end.JPG

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
glad i got on here for the ideas and what not. love the hood Tray. any chance anyone can point me in the direction of a tread or a sit where i can find an install or parts for this front lip? I only assumed it was the rumble/ daytona lip slightly modified but after seeing a few pics im not convinced.

View attachment 202361
Isn't that lip incorporated into that valence? I mean they're two separate pieces, but designed to go together aren't they?

Geno52987

Reaction score
Its looks like the front lip off a daytona or a rumble bee. I havent been able to find a definitive answer

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

View attachment 202361
You can't use the one pictured, it's for 06-08; the front bumper covers are different than the 02-04 and so are the lips to match.

Isn't that lip incorporated into that valence? I mean they're two separate pieces, but designed to go together aren't they?
Incorporated no, but yes they are two separate pieces. The bumper cover by itself is just your standard sport bumper; lip bolts on to it.

Its looks like the front lip off a daytona or a rumble bee. I havent been able to find a definitive answer
Rumble Bee, Daytona or Hemi sport, was also available as an add on under part number 5096348AA. Can still be found new, but expensive and need to be painted. Impossible to find the pre-painted ones anymore. Got mine off Craigslist years ago and had to paint it lol.