sad but true...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
So I had the first oil change on my Power Wagon on Friday.
The owner of my dealership and I were talking when I dropped off the keys.
He asked me if I needed to run any errands while waiting and I said I did so he tossed me the keys to his Charger!
A nice 2018 or 2019.
SWEET!
Took it up town and did some shopping. Did my best to be low key but couldn't resist a little extra skinny pedal.
Fortunately I made it back uneventfully!
It was a pretty sweet ride, but after some consideration I realized that the interior of this late model sedan wasn't nearly as nice as the interior of my 2500 Ram...
Still, as a Ram owner I'm stoked that they put that much thought into an area that they've largely overlooked in the past...

LSU04_08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 e-torque
So I had the first oil change on my Power Wagon on Friday.
The owner of my dealership and I were talking when I dropped off the keys.
He asked me if I needed to run any errands while waiting and I said I did so he tossed me the keys to his Charger!
A nice 2018 or 2019.
SWEET!
Took it up town and did some shopping. Did my best to be low key but couldn't resist a little extra skinny pedal.
Fortunately I made it back uneventfully!
It was a pretty sweet ride, but after some consideration I realized that the interior of this late model sedan wasn't nearly as nice as the interior of my 2500 Ram...
Still, as a Ram owner I'm stoked that they put that much thought into an area that they've largely overlooked in the past...

Ram has gone above and beyond when it comes to luxury and pickup trucks. I'm glad you didn't wreck the owner's car. My wife asked me to take her to Michael's (the craft store) yesterday so when we pulled up, I backed in next to a Challenger Hellcat. Walking through the store, we were getting ready to check out and I saw a guy about 6'3 muscled up in a Blue Line t-shirt. I leaned over and whispered to my wife that I bet a million he's the one who drives the Hellcat. How do you know? she asked, because - at least around here - you can almost always pick out the Ram owners or hotrod drivers. We walked out and there the dude sat in the Hellcat. I wonder if he had the same idea as me because he sat there until he saw me and my wife get into my truck and then he cranked his beast and drove off.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Charger interior is ok at best. I honestly could car less about super nice. I enjoy its power and looks more then anything. The Mustangs really have nice interiors. All that I want when I build my next car. Challenger Scat, Shaker Hood leather just basic not fancy a sun roof, drag wheels and summer tires backed by a Tremec. Even the Scat cloth looks as basic as the R/T and even V6 models. I do like that approach tho reminds me of the older muscle cars. Basic to me I like it, but that is just me.