Sad first post. 2022 Laramie problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh, OP where are you, please give us an Answer, I sincerely hope you got it resolved, these can be great trucks

wader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Feel your pain, Craig. What I've experienced so far with my very first Ram truck. 2022 Laramie etorque 3.92 gears

- very noticeable jump/bump when accelarating/decelerating, especially decelerating. Specifically from 3rd to 2nd, and 2nd to 1st.
- occasionally when decelerating it feels like the truck can't figure out if it wants to be in 2nd or 1st.
- when starting from a stop the truck hardly wants to move without getting in the pedal pretty good, hard to keep under 2k rpm, it wants to jump to 2nd gear
- Auto stop/start has quit working
- Yesterday I stopped at an incline, when I took my foot off the brake to go, the truck rolled backwards very quickly and I caught it with the brake. I tested this again on a steep driveway while at work today. I pulled up the driveway about 10', kept the truck in drive, let my foot off the brake and the truck rolled back approximately 6' before I applied the brake, like a total freewheel, no resistance whatsoever. This evening I tested the truck on a hill around my house and the truck operated as I expect it should. I let off the brake and the truck was planted. Hill assist has been on since I drove it off the lot.
- the 12" screen has gone black a couple times