SALE on Pedal Commander at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SALE at GotExhaust.com, 20% OFF and FREE shipping! Sale ends on 12/21

Why do you need Pedal Commander?

Pedal Commander is a throttle response controller. It removes response delays on your electronic accelerator pedal. Effectively, it allows your engine to respond faster. As a result, your car can accelerate faster. You paid lots of money for your car, but when you press your gas pedal, you feel like you are pressing a sponge. Have you ever noticed that old cars were more responsive?

We have a solution for you!! to get rid of that lag.

Pedal Commander has 4 different control modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport. Each control mode has 8 different sensitivity levels which you can choose. These 36 different parameters, in total, is what makes us different than others. Pedal Commander is programmable according to your desire to your car’s specifications. And now Available with Bluetooth capability.

Bluetooth
Latest Bluetooth® technology proves the power of connection. To phones, to tablets; Now Bluetooth enables multiple ways to connect. You can stay connected your vehicle and the pedal commander at the same time.

Removes Delays 99%
Removes all disadvantages of electronic gas pedal delays & effectively allows your engine to respond faster

Vehicle Specific Programming
Pedal Commander is not a generic one-size-fits-all device. It is individually programmed according to the make, model, engine specs and transmission of your car.

User-Friendly & Adjustable
Pedal Commander BT system comes with 4 different modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport+. Each mode has +4 raise and -4 low adjustments. Control options available on the Mobile app and on the device

2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
You are getting a top quality product from us. However, just in case the power electronics are defective, we will replace your product free of charge – within 2 years of purchase!

Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
OEM Factory Harness & Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation within minutes

Top-notch Quality
All automotive top-grade components, such as 3M keypad, high-performance CPUs for real-time calculations, latest Bluetooth technology and original connectors in OEM quality

5png-png.122952
pedal-commander-app-on-hand-jpg.122953
pedal-commander-bt-10-900x900-jpg.122954
pedal-commander-bt-18-900x900-jpg.122955
pedal-commander-bt-20-900x900-jpg.122956

Find yours here

Use promo code PC20

If you dont see one listed for your vehicle contact me and I will let you know if we offer one for it

Reactions: kad
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
20% OFF is the biggest discount of the year on these!!

Rickydelivers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hello newbie here. I went to your website and I could not find the pedal commander listed. It does show something called AMPd throttle booster. Are the 2 similar products? Thanks in advance!

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
hello newbie here. I went to your website and I could not find the pedal commander listed. It does show something called AMPd throttle booster. Are the 2 similar products? Thanks in advance!

Under the pics in Nick's first post is "Find Yours Here". Click the word "Here" and that'll take you to it.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Rickydelivers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks guys. So I think I asked this on another thread, but when taking the truck to the dealer service shop, is everyone just completely removing the device altogether from the dash and underneath the dash before going in? And reinstalling it after getting the truck back? And also will improve Towing, going up grades?. Again I've apologize if this has already been asked 1 million times.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks guys. So I think I asked this on another thread, but when taking the truck to the dealer service shop, is everyone just completely removing the device altogether from the dash and underneath the dash before going in? And reinstalling it after getting the truck back? And also will improve Towing, going up grades?. Again I've apologize if this has already been asked 1 million times.

Most dealers wont care or notice but I personally remove it and then reinstall if going to the dealer. It so quick and easy I just pull it out. It will help with towing on grades. It will down shift quicker

Rickydelivers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the advice. Only 300 miles on my baby right now. Should I wait until the initial break in to install the PC?

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the advice. Only 300 miles on my baby right now. Should I wait until the initial break in to install the PC?

No I wouldnt worry about that. It really shouldnt effect anything, in fact it may help as for break in you want to vary your RPM's and not keep a steady RPM all the time. So the added throttle control and sensitivity may actually help slightly.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
20% off sale is still running!

tbone63

Fast & Furious ish
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I just installed mine today.
All I can say is OMG! I LOVE IT!!
If you don't have one you are cheating yourself out of having a MUCH more awesome driving experience. Throttle response goes from "Come on"! to "Holy crap"! and everywhere in between.
Get one, now!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SALE still going, dont miss out!!!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
20% OFF and FREE shipping using code PC20!!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a few more days for the sale

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got mine today...fast shipping and after playing with it for only a few minutes it’s great!! Thanks Nick!!!

0009778C-0CE2-44AB-B3E8-C69A80CA0A63.jpeg