Same kid more trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CumminsNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
99&00-5.9Cummins 06 5.9 cummins,
Hello all double posts today.. I also have 2 2nd gen vp44 trucks. My 2000 was my 1st, still runs but some lady smoked it a couple years ago needs a frame, front axel & a bunch more. Finally found a replacement, I'd like to take the bed off at the least and prep / paint the frame to hopefully prevent rust & drive it around more. And while at it fix everything to oem or oem+ standards, and be in the roughly 400-500hp range with 7x10's quadzilla, dual disc & 1.375 ats nv4500, push rods, valve springs, studs & fire rings. And I'll play around with singles until I ultimately go compounds on both trucks.
Excluding the easy stuff, any ideas or threads maybe you could link me to for atleast a bed off restoration?
The 99 has the typical cracked dash, except its wood grain & the cluster is harder to see then my 2000 / different design. Do I need a 99 / that specific dash, or will a 2000 dash that easier to read fit right in place? I know its alot and I still have more. Thank you for your time.

Last edited: