scary truck club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Join if you've ever had the pleasure of scaring unknowing people in or around the truck :roflsquared:

I get the joy of this club every day i start the truck :) cam+longtubes+cutouts =people jumping and kids screaming lol

onebadbee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does it count when the people test driving ur truck say they can't buy it cause its to fast

Dealership also did this

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Does it count when the people test driving ur truck say they can't buy it cause its to fast

Dealership also did this

i take it that scared them so yes haha. I love taking people for rides, they get in all happy then i get on a straight away and let er rip and they bout **** themselves

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
how about just driving like a **** to scare people? does that count? cause i do that everyday.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i take it that scared them so yes haha. I love taking people for rides, they get in all happy then i get on a straight away and let er rip and they bout **** themselves

nah hitting curvy roads fast scares the **** out of people the most.
or when you tail whip taking a turn completly sideways. thatll shorten their life a few minutes.

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
nah hitting curvy roads fast scares the **** out of people the most.
or when you tail whip taking a turn completly sideways. thatll shorten their life a few minutes.

i love the ...oh take this right turn nice and easy, then just lay down a cloud of white smoke and get completely sideways

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i love the ...oh take this right turn nice and easy, then just lay down a cloud of white smoke and get completely sideways

HELL YEA! and after they're done cursing at you they say "dude that was sick!"

we used to own a shop out in the boonies. big ol parking lot, learned just about everything about spinning tires, going sideways and control out on that lot. i know my trucks limits. lol

onebadbee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
put it in 2nd gear get up to about 25 then just hammer it on a PAVED road

that will definitely scare someone

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
i love when it snows. people think im gonna end up in the ditch or hitting parked cars cause im constantly sideways. when it snows i turn this town into my personal playground.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
how about when youre in your truck and you see some punk ass on the side walk and you pull out your gun and.....

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
im with this guy ^^

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
lol the gun ..
.i do it all the time with the train horn

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I made some little girl pee her pants with my cutout last week, she was laying in the middle of the road and didnt move when i pulled up so in neutral it went, she ran in the house crazy fast.

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had two scares in the past day, from going to 7 eleven and people parking next to me. I am coming out of the store, get in my truck and start it. They jump and run to the sidewalk. LOL I love the cutouts :D

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Scare people all the time with the train horn now. Haha. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Lady91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 dodge magnum 5.2L V8
one time i was parked in a parking lot some little boy was right up againist my grill just starting up my truck made him jump then i looked at him evil like and started reving up my truck with my flowmaster blarling, he took off running like i was going to run him over..lol loved the look on his face..priceless

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i love going under bridges. if i dont see any cops and its clear ill white smoke the tires from a roll and it sounds like a band of demons is coming out from under the bridge.

Sent from a bauce ass phone

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Gonna have to join up, was better when my cut out was on it but I still scare people riding doing sand drags. They think im joking when I say lean back into the seat, they find out very fast I wont joking. Launch is hard, going into 2nd is mean as ****, then hitting drive towards the top of the track... all in 4LO.

SUL73NAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Yeah I tend to stay in the left lane with HID's on all the time. People tend to get out of the way... my friends call it the bubble effect... there is a bubble of 2-3 car lengths people keep their distance from me once i pass them....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf