scary truck club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROKTMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do it all the time with the train horn
Best is when the soccer mom ,talking on the cell phone,in her minivan,drinking her Starbucks coffee pulls out in front of you .The least I can do is make her spill her coffee.

2wdoffroader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have cutouts on my 5.7 charger it's soo loud best $400 ever spent lol luv em I scare ppl all the time lol

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Gotta love my PA... lay down in the truck. Wait for someone to walk by (truck is off) then yell at them... I dunno if I scare the **** out of them, but I usually **** my self from laughing!

And I like to do this...

http://youtu.be/sXGEjyxYDbA

Last edited:

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Love my air horns, been planning on running a remote relay so I can sit on the other side of a parking lot an scare the **** out of people as they walk by

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
I love when oblivious sorts are yapping on their cellphone, applying makeup, etc., and the light turns. Edging up behind them, and gunning the engine with Magnaflow glasspacks, and this bumper in the rearview mirror, has ESPECIALLY made small car owners jump a time or twelve! :evillol:

100_9218_zpsc56e841a.jpg

HALF3.jpg