screw the numbers you drive a POWER WAGON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You running the Rhino Rack Vortex 2500's Raydel?

OP
OP
RAYDEL PORTO

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
You running the Rhino Rack Vortex 2500's Raydel?
Yes and i just received the rhino rack pioneer platform to put on top with a hi lift jack and a rotopax fuel can. Still thinking what other junk i want to put up there lol.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes and i just received the rhino rack pioneer platform to put on top with a hi lift jack and a rotopax fuel can. Still thinking what other junk i want to put up there lol.

Lol. I have the same racks. I noticed yours are mounted further back. I'm guessing the application on the PW is slightly different.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
So you put literally double the payload capacity in your truck and thought that was funny because Power Wagon? That’s wildly unsafe, and you could have seriously injured or killed someone while driving your 11,000 death machine down the road. Probably wouldn’t have been so funny then I’d imagine.

OP
OP
RAYDEL PORTO

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Lol. I have the same racks. I noticed yours are mounted further back. I'm guessing the application on the PW is slightly different.
No actually mine was more to the front but i just didnt like the way it looked plus it didnt make sense to be so close to the front which is angling down rsther thst closer to the back which looks stronger but what do i know. And also the pioneer platform that i just received would be so far forward that would be on top of my clearance lights

OP
OP
RAYDEL PORTO

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So you put literally double the payload capacity in your truck and thought that was funny because Power Wagon? That’s wildly unsafe, and you could have seriously injured or killed someone while driving your 11,000 death machine down the road. Probably wouldn’t have been so funny then I’d imagine.
I guess i did. And did i tell you that i also have 2 inch bora spacers on?

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No actually mine was more to the front but i just didnt like the way it looked plus it didnt make sense to be so close to the front which is angling down rsther thst closer to the back which looks stronger but what do i know. And also the pioneer platform that i just received would be so far forward that would be on top of my clearance lights

Gotcha, glad to hear they seated well. The instructions seemed to indicate they had to be placed at a specific point, but you proved that wrong!! I have mine set centered on the doors, but I just haul surfboards with them. Now I know I have flexibility to move them if I ever need to. Thanks!!!

OP
OP
RAYDEL PORTO

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Like i said i really dont know if it will hokd more or less weight how i out then but i just like it that way better. Also im not the safest guy around here when it comes to payload so dont do what i do lol

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like i said i really dont know if it will hokd more or less weight how i out then but i just like it that way better. Also im not the safest guy around here when it comes to payload so dont do what i do lol

Haha, me neither. But, I can't have 2k in surfboards flying off the roof, so I stuck to the book. Post pics once you get that platform and accessories installed.