SE and Mid Michigan 4x4 trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawki1cr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 RAM 1500 4x4 and am looking for some off road trails in SE and Mid Michigan. My truck is my daily driver so I'm not looking for anything extreme. Just some 2tracks and a little mud. I know of bundy hill and the mounds. Have not been to either though as they seem to be more for serious Jeep enthusiasts. Please correct me if I am wrong.

We have a cabin near West Branch if anyone is aware of truck trails up there.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
First reply 5 years later, Lol.
Bundy Hill is a lot of fun and has some easy and difficult trails, you could have a lot of fun there without risking your DD.
I also heard that Oakland County Parks is opening an Off-Road trail somewhere. Should be open this year if COVID dint screw it up.
Where are you at in MI?
There a lot of dirt roads to cruise if you know where Bald Mountain is. (North on I-75, exit onto M24 and head north a ways. Its before lake Orion and after Auburn Hills.)
Basically my stomping grounds. Predmore Road, Indian Lake, and Kern are fun roads too. Especially after rainstorms because they get pretty washed out.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads