seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I sort of agree with you. They may make a few at a time on common seats !
I do not call my crap either, They fit fine and my first set held up 5 years with 1 small tear where I slide in on ! Main reason I changed was their gray was light and the charcoal looked more like the interior color !
We all have good and bad luck on items ! Did not know about paying return $$ on their screw up
Yeah, they definitely did not own up to it either so lose lose on my end. Sorry, didn’t mean to steer away from seat covers, just want to make light of their horrible custom service. The fitment on your covers seem pretty good though.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Yeah, they definitely did not own up to it either so lose lose on my end. Sorry, didn’t mean to steer away from seat covers, just want to make light of their horrible custom service. The fitment on your covers seem pretty good though.
My covers were perfect ! Just like my first set. The only minor issue I had was whe I removed the first set ! 5 or 6 y/o they were a bit sun faded, Did not notice till I removed them !
Who was the seller of your Coverkings ? Direct or ?
Bummer when a company doe not live up o their warranty

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My covers were perfect ! Just like my first set. The only minor issue I had was whe I removed the first set ! 5 or 6 y/o they were a bit sun faded, Did not notice till I removed them !
Who was the seller of your Coverkings ? Direct or ?
Bummer when a company doe not live up o their warranty
I bought it directly from their website. Yeah, i was going to order set of seat covers like yours too but once I received the dash mat that was out the door.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I bought it directly from their website. Yeah, i was going to order set of seat covers like yours too but once I received the dash mat that was out the door.
I also got the dash mat, Like you I was not impressed with it ! It looked close but more like a universal mat !
But have been happy w/the seat covers..
I used Auto Anything for the Coverking covers and got a better price there then direct !

SCL79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have Coverkings on 2 Rams. The good: Fit well, look nice, good price from Auto Anything. The bad: first set took 2 months to get and ripped at drivers seat back at 10 months. In warranty but had to ship on my dime, took 6 weeks to get back and received my repaired seat cover. 2010 Ram 1500. Second set for 2014 Ram 3500, took 2 months to get, set came with wrong center console 3 months ago and issue is still not resolved. Lotsa pictures and BS trying to get it right and my end is documentd correct. Within a week I had threads popping in the passenger set and they have yet to acknowledge that problem. I like the covers but the customer service is the ultimate in horrible. Even after they call on the phone to verify your order they get it wrong! Save up for Marathons! Had them on my 1996 2500 and they wore like iron!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have Coverkings on 2 Rams. The good: Fit well, look nice, good price from Auto Anything. The bad: first set took 2 months to get and ripped at drivers seat back at 10 months. In warranty but had to ship on my dime, took 6 weeks to get back and received my repaired seat cover. 2010 Ram 1500. Second set for 2014 Ram 3500, took 2 months to get, set came with wrong center console 3 months ago and issue is still not resolved. Lotsa pictures and BS trying to get it right and my end is documentd correct. Within a week I had threads popping in the passenger set and they have yet to acknowledge that problem. I like the covers but the customer service is the ultimate in horrible. Even after they call on the phone to verify your order they get it wrong! Save up for Marathons! Had them on my 1996 2500 and they wore like iron!
Like you my covers from Auto Anything took about 4 to 6 weeks,
Got 1 set first then a few weeks later the other set !
They do fit real nice ! The only issue I had with first set was that seam tear on the drivers door side !
And after I pulled the 5 y/o covers noticed some sun fading ! Did not notice till I pulled them off !
Will I buy another set , yes I woould but if I find another brand I like I will give them a shot !

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963