Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmcaplan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
New owner of 2022 Big Horn 1500 quad cab. Any suggestions for good seat covers? Searching but nothing looks appealing. Would prefer a full cover vs a bunch of straps holding the cover on.
The back seat is 40/60 split that I fold up all the time so I need something that works for that.
Thanks all,
Chris

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a set of Clazzios on my 08 FJ Cruiser. Looked like factory seats....no one could tell the difference. They were leather in the interior sections, and PVC on the sides. If they were 100% leather, they would have been a nightmare to install (the PVC sides allowed it to stretch a bit). Even then, I had to let them sit in the sun for a bit before installing (the instructions even recommend this).

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Durafit Seat Covers D1334 C8 for Trucks | Truck Seat Covers in Gray Waterproof Endura for 2013-2019 and 2020-2021 Classic Dodge Ram | Front 40/20/40 Split Bench with Opening Center Console https://a.co/d/0mo8EVC
I’m a mechanic with lots of dirt on my clothes at times so this endura material keeps the oem cloth seats clean. I had to buy the back seat from their website.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This outfit is an option I was seriously considering not long ago. I ultimately did an OEM replacement (worn cushion/fabric). Online comments were positive, but ...maybe some here have tried them and can give user feedback. I liked their velour fabric style. Made in USA they say. Good luck! :waytogo:

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This outfit is an option I was seriously considering not long ago. I ultimately did an OEM replacement (worn cushion/fabric). Online comments were positive, but ...maybe some here have tried them and can give user feedback. I liked their velour fabric style. Made in USA they say. Good luck! :waytogo:

I have the caltrend in my mustang......they are just ok but don't compare to the clazzio in my truck .... ok the caltrend were a lot better price sooooo ???

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
On the pricier end of things, but if you intend to keep your vehicle for the long haul: https://katzkin.com/choose-your-design/

What GM thinks is leather is laughable and is garbage. I've got these in my Camaro and they look as new after several years.

ffx2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There is a Katzkin reseller that sells for 1/2 off. I don't understand his business model but it seems like a really good deal. I will likely buy the plain gray seats later this year. ~$700 a set.

I ordered a replacement OEM drivers bottom on amazon and while the fabric print is identical, I'm disappointed in the foam/seat fitment. Its like its a hair too big so the clip strips on the underside of the frame keep coming off the frame.. I need to hog ring the black strips on permanently.