Seatbelt locked up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

regcabsplz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Hello I recently purchased some seatbelts for my 94' when I removed the ones from the junk-yard I let them retract all the way (big mistake) once this happens you have to remove the mechanism cover and adjust something on the inside. I cannot figure this part out, no matter what I do the seatbelt continues to lock up, I can let some of the belt retract and it won't let any loose. if someone has dealt with this before and can point out what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it YRNe192.jpg qTHengt.jpg GfGuYjK.jpg

any help or advice is appreciated.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
What your wanting to know ...IS Possible to do ..& It's really simple . I don't recall that it is you do to it.
But I have a young friend that has worked at Body shops MOST OF HIS LIFE . & HE DID a set I'd bought ...
Go to a body shop or a seat recovering location.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think maybe it’s the way it’s clocked, it should sit just like installed in the truck. This should let the locking mechanism to release.