Senior Citizen Club II

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This new thread is being started after a long and exhaustive review of the original thread. This review revealed a large number of posts that were in violation of forum rules related to politics and political figures. The entire thread has been deleted. Beginning immediately there will be no tolerance for any political posts, political opinion/s or political discussion. Forum rules are being revised regarding inappropriate language, pictures, and politics. These rules will be strictly and swiftly enforced.
Thank you for your cooperation.

If you're a Ram owner and you are over 50 then you qualify to join the Senior Citizen Club. The purpose of this club is to visit and talk about our experiences in modding and rodding and share some of the "tricks" of the trade we have been using for years, however were only recently discovered by the "kids". Respect for "old guys" is sometimes in short supply so this can be our very own "Safe Place".
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey, everyone-lets pick up where we left off, less the restricted posts. Installed an electric fan today and got rid of the stock fan and shroud. Makes the engine compartment look a lot cleaner. Also installed new spark plugs---what a pain in the butt!!!! Also, got the body side moldings and pinstripes put on the boss' new Chy 300. Rado--hope you are still improving.
Jay

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
WOW, lol...

RADO: He said he was getting better and his inflammation was going down IIRC from other thread.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey, everyone-lets pick up where we left off, less the restricted posts. Installed an electric fan today and got rid of the stock fan and shroud. Makes the engine compartment look a lot cleaner. Also installed new spark plugs---what a pain in the butt!!!! Also, got the body side moldings and pinstripes put on the boss' new Chy 300. Rado--hope you are still improving.
Jay

maybe move up the boss and get her a Jeep Grand Cherokee, or one of those new Durango RT's???

Last edited:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Jay

I've been seriously contemplating a efan conversion, have one in my cart for at least 6.months now but been procrastinating

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been seriously contemplating a efan conversion, have one in my cart for at least 6.months now but been procrastinating

Well, MY 19 comes with the monster 850W electric fan, that puppy humming today, 90's, kinda reminds me of the Humvee's

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jay

I am currently awaiting dealer ordered parts for MY 19:.

My High Bank 1 O2 Sensor bad.
Also awaiting parts for TSB: 24-001-20 ref AC. (Since my truck is an early 2018 build, I come under that TSB and I am awaiting parts coming in so dealer can pull HVAC all apart and install new controls and new evaporator etc, FCA put in bad parts when truck was built). (I can not wait or procrastinate on this because my 3 year warranty runs out 1 AUG)...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rovertym