Senior Citizen Club II

Treburkulosis

Reaction score
Found my taillight tint was spray-on, not film or replacement lenses.
Went online and saw to use straight gasoline to remove it, followed with compound & headlight lense restorer.
Even removed the DODGE letters, scraped the green off and reinstalled them in original chrome.

Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

Looks good! My tail lights have tint on them. Easy to remove later.

Attachments

• F4B7CC4E-A1B0-4C0E-819E-23B4C58A5866.jpeg
    F4B7CC4E-A1B0-4C0E-819E-23B4C58A5866.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 4

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
All is good here now no issues. Mostly just rain and heat.
DITTO ^^^^^^^^^^^ I'd stay away from Austin, Houston, El Paso, DFW area (sorry TREB). Some where out in county works. But yes, heat and rain and the occasional hurricane (if U were to go to coastline like say Corpus area).

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As i stated, i had that surgery, then the max dose of Plavix,
After asking the people in that recovery room for something to take care of the Heartburn , etc.
Someone must have volunteered the Bagel, because there is not even a Break Room in that 4 story building.
I could not get off the gurney, because i only had some kind of weighted, heated blanket on.
Someone released one of my wrists for just long enough hold onto hold the bagel & then they shackled me back up.
Both of my arms at the elbow are black & blue from being poked many times with something, maybe needles.
I was shaved from my belly button down in the front, i have not investigated further, i just woke up again.
I have not even had a sip of coffee & i need to call & ask for one of my nurses to come by to check my ankle & foot bandages

Treburkulosis

Reaction score
As i stated, i had that surgery, then the max dose of Plavix,
After asking the people in that recovery room for something to take care of the Heartburn , etc.
Someone must have volunteered the Bagel, because there is not even a Break Room in that 4 story building.
I could not get off the gurney, because i only had some kind of weighted, heated blanket on.
Someone released one of my wrists for just long enough hold onto hold the bagel & then they shackled me back up.
Both of my arms at the elbow are black & blue from being poked many times with something, maybe needles.
I was shaved from my belly button down in the front, i have not investigated further, i just woke up again.
I have not even had a sip of coffee & i need to call & ask for one of my nurses to come by to check my ankle & foot bandages
I’m sorry. Hoping for a speedy recovery. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
DITTO ^^^^^^^^^^^ I'd stay away from Austin, Houston, El Paso, DFW area (sorry TREB). Some where out in county works. But yes, heat and rain and the occasional hurricane (if U were to go to coastline like say Corpus area).

El Paso = Las Cruces = Alamogordo = White Sands Missile Range = Mars to me, anyway. Valley of Death.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
In my many travels,
I think that i like the area around Dayton Ohio, nice weather & motorcycle riders throughout the state.
Another place that i liked was Camdenton Missouri, and all around the Lake of the Ozarks, lots of boating & riding for motorcyclists.

A friend of mine is in the construction field & he decided to settle around the Finger Lakes Region of New York, it is just far enough away from Toronto & New York City, that no one will commute everyday, But everyone wants some property there.
Quakers are still riding in horse drawn carriages in that area, the roads they use that way are mostly marked & no young punks are speeding, for fear they will permanently lose their rights to drive