Senior Citizen Club II

Treburkulosis

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good early afternoon all. Its been a crazy morning. I decided to get most of my organization done on the garage. It looks so much better and is now ready for Football season. I moved all of my cleaning stuff to a dresser that is in the garage. Needless to say I have a problem. Everything now has a purpose and a place. All that is left, is to organize my tool box. Its not bad, just need to add my new tools to it. I picked up a really nice picnic table for the back yard. I also helped two ladies in the neighborhood. 1 needed help with two big scooters we gave away. The other was a really nice Navy wife. Her husband is deployed and I delivered the blue car and she asked if I could get two dressers for her and deliver them. The boys gladly helped me. They never complain. I hope you all are having a good Tuesday!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.07.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.07.47 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.08.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.08.13 AM.png
    972.1 KB · Views: 2

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got us a very light drizzle this morning...cool and refreshing. Will burn off and be low 70's later today. Fun on the bay yesterday.....beautiful day....got lots of small crap....no keepers. Still fun....daughter had a great time. Have fun...enjoy the day.

A woman and her husband were arguing over the current precipitation...​

The woman insisted it was drizzling outside while her husband said that really, it was just misting.

They decided that the argument would be settled by asking their elderly former soviet neighbor Rudolf.

Rudolf grimaced at the sky for a moment and held up a hand to catch some of the falling moisture. "It is drizzle," he declared.

The husband, a little put out by losing the argument, complained. "And why are we accepting our neighbors judgement?"

"Because," the wife replied, "Rudolf the red knows rain, dear."

Treburkulosis

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wizers,

Yikes, it's hot & humid out there. The hound is taking her Dog Days naps. No scooter for awhile, I guess.

Stay cool. P.S. - I voted for @Treburkulosis for July TOTM......for having back-to-back MOPAR vehicle pic.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Lets win this thing!

rule18

What's next?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Engine
3.6, 3.92 and a Pedal Commander
So am I the only one that laughs every time I see the following commercial with Walter the cat? I agree the cat is more impressive.

Oh no, that is hilarious!

rule18

What's next?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Engine
We replaced a Chevy Traverse with smaller Mazda CX-5. We shopped all brands and models of midsize SUVs for empty nesters at annual Mpls car show. Only 3 made the cut for access and comfort:
Mazda CX-5
Honda CR-V
Chevy Equinox
All were equally comfortable and accessible, but only Mazda had a big enough engine option and a real transmission, not a CVT.
We test drove them all. The other 2 were gutless to the point of being dangerous for freeway driving.
The topper was Mazda was thousands less than the other 2, top rated for reliability in category, and top safety pick. Only made in Japan, still - not some cheap 3rd world country.
A real no-brainer for us.
Is the new three row GC out of the question?

rule18

What's next?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Engine
Hello from south central PA. I'm only 55 though, so I suppose I'm on the younger side of the membership requirements. :)
Welcome! All good, there are a bunch of us on that end of the scale. I still wanna know why AARP keeps sending me all that crap, I'm def not old enough... :happy175: :rolleyes: :happy175: :rolleyes: