Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I coughed a few times to clear my throat at the local Best Buy
Store was fairly empty, i didn't even see anyone turn my way

I know that my temperature is normal, my nurse had just checked it before i left the apartment

Then i went to the Vons/Albertsons grocery
Some things seem to be missing on the shelves

Temperature is going to be pushing 95 to 100 degrees for the next few days ,in my little canyon

Then with a town called the BOX, what do we expect

El Cajon (/ɛl. kə. ˈhoʊn/; ( just turn the J into an H ) El ******
Spanish: El Cajón, meaning "the box")
is a city in San Diego County, California, United States, 17 mi (27 km) east of Downtown San Diego.

WTF is the censor for, LOL i see, add an s to the end to the English or Spanish way to enunciate Cajon es, which could be deciphered as a mans part that hangs low

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff. All PPL stay responsible and safe. ADDED: I shall be awaiting the time frame so I can get my Pfizer recommended 3rd Covid shot (booster)...

Treburkulosis

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Morning all. Cold front came through and we saw some storms to the south. Its going to be a nice next couple of days and then the 90s return. Already busy this morning, but looks like a slow day from here on out. Have a good Tuesday everyone!

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We got a lil wet this morning early. Glad I went out to the RAM last night and closed the windows. With the temps over 100 degrees, U know, keep a few winders cracked. My Propane man came this AM and topped off the ole tank to start winter deliveries, not bad now will suck later, LOL. Hoping for some more rain today, we need it. All be safe.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi

I know that my temperature is normal, my nurse had just checked it before i left the apartment

Then i went to the Vons/Albertsons grocery
Some things seem to be missing on the shelves

Temperature is going to be pushing 95 to 100 degrees for the next few days ,in my little canyon

Then with a town called the BOX, what do we expect

El Cajon (/ɛl. kə. ˈhoʊn/; ( just turn the J into an H ) El ******
Spanish: El Cajón, meaning "the box")
is a city in San Diego County, California, United States, 17 mi (27 km) east of Downtown San Diego.

WTF is the censor for, LOL i see, add an s to the end to the English or Spanish way to enunciate Cajon es, which could be deciphered as a mans part that hangs low
I used to cough to cover up a fart. Now I fart to cover up a cough.;)

Last edited:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Yep - big cold front, spun up a few small tornadoes even. Redecorated some woodlots.

Behind it, it is post-card perfect out, so I be going back out to grub some brush with the hound!

Treburkulosis

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Maybe now she will detail the Van when it gets stuff on it. The odor neutralizer she already loves. Going to try the home cleaner later after dinner.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.06.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.06.37 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Treburkulosis

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Morning all. Busy day for me in preparation to start a roof in the morning. My day started at 3 am with the 11 year getting into ice cream and sweets so it will be a few rounds of coffee today. Have a great day everyone.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff. All PPL stay responsible and safe. ADDED: I shall be awaiting the time frame so I can get my Pfizer recommended 3rd Covid shot (booster)...