Senior Citizen Club II

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got us some sun.....cool and will get in low 50's today....rain is supposed to be here tonight......we'll see. Hope your day goes well.....enjoy.

A man in the locker room of an upscale gym aswers a cell phone and puts it on speaker while he dresses​

Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
Man : Hello? Woman : Hi honey, it’s me. Are you at the club? Man : Yes. Woman : I’m out shopping and found a beautiful leather coat. It’s only $2,000 – is it OK if I buy it? Man : Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.

Woman : I also stopped by that new Lexus dealership and saw one of the new models I really like – it’s on an opening special. Man : How much? Woman : $90,000. Man : Wow! OK, but for that price I want it with all the options. Woman : Great! Oh, and one more thing … I was just talking to Jamie and found out that the house we wanted to buy last year is back on the market … they’re asking $980,000 for it.
Remember it was well over a million when we looked at it? Man : I dunno. Make an offer for $900,000 and they’ll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra $80,000 if that’s what you really want. Woman : OK. I’ll see you later! I love you so much! Man : I love you too.

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room were staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.
The man turns around and says, “Anyone know whose phone this is”?

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Question for y'all with a newer u connect. Wife just called and said hers randomly went black and would not work. I told her I would look at it when she got back. She sent me a text and said her grandmother called her and it randomly started working. Update possibly?
I guess it could have been an update, but on my 16, I had to program a time and day for the update. If it’s fine now, I would suspect some kind of glitch/maintenance at uconnect.

Treburkulosis

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for all the kind words. Mother and baby are all doing well.
Good to hear! Its been glitchy since day one. Funny we bought the same van just the cheap one. 1 year later bought the limited and its been awful. Cheap one was perfect. Lease is up in August, that will be her last Chrysler or Dodge product.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all. Rain is heading out. Looks like a nice day of 80 here. Boys woke up super early so its going to be a long birthday for me lol. Have a great Thursday!
Make sure You at least go and get a couple of Snowball Cupcakes and put and light a candle in each one. Poor man's Birthday Cake, LOL.

Remember, women are 29 and holding and men are 49 and holding. :anitoof:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff.