Senior Citizen Club II

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff.

Gonna need a lot more Ibuprofen today ref Hay moving two days ago.
I hear you. We think we can do it all but find oout we can do very little lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well.....some light rain and light grey skies.....more rain expected....still sayin tomorrow will be windy......we'll see. Enjoy the day.....watch some foorball.....have a beer....relax.

Four guys were at deer hunting camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Luigi because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn’t fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. The first guy slept with Luigi and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. The other two said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, “Luigi snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night." The next night it was the second guy’s turn. In the morning, Same thing happens again, his hair is standing up, eyes all bloodshot. The other two said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Luigi shakes the roof. I sat up and watched him all night." The third night was Frank’s turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football player; a man’s man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning," he said. The other two couldn’t believe it! He looked rested and wide awake. They asked, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Luigi into bed, patted his butt and kissed him good night. Luigi sat up and watched me all night."

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Afternoon all. Kiddo lost both games today. First game I am fairly sure he got a concussion. The first team was playing really dirty. They 12 fouls in the first half. 6 of those were on our kiddo. I wanted one kid to get ejected as his attitude and the way he was hitting was uncalled for. I checked him out between the games and I noticed his pupils were kinda small. I went through my concussion test and he seemed fine. We made it home and now his ears are ringing and we have a headache. Looks like an ER trip tomorrow if we aren't better. I stressed to him that he has several more years to play and not to push it when it comes to head injuries. Wife informed his coach of what was going on. So tomorrows game is probably not going to happen for him.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Afternoon all. Kiddo lost both games today. First game I am fairly sure he got a concussion. The first team was playing really dirty. They 12 fouls in the first half. 6 of those were on our kiddo. I wanted one kid to get ejected as his attitude and the way he was hitting was uncalled for. I checked him out between the games and I noticed his pupils were kinda small. I went through my concussion test and he seemed fine. We made it home and now his ears are ringing and we have a headache. Looks like an ER trip tomorrow if we aren't better. I stressed to him that he has several more years to play and not to push it when it comes to head injuries. Wife informed his coach of what was going on. So tomorrows game is probably not going to happen for him.
Safety first! Might need more than a week to recoup.

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Safety first! Might need more than a week to recoup.
He defiantly has something going on. Wife is taking him in the morning to get checked out. I have him in Dads concussion protocol. We also now have a sign that he is going to give me if he feels hurt.

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Morning all. Busy day today. Got lots to do before another crazy busy start to our week. Have a good Sunday!

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got us some sunshine this morning but more rain and wind is coming......high wind warning issued for the coast.....we'll see some winds late this afternoon.......hope the trees stay upright. Have a good Sunday.....stay well.

A man driving down a winding country lane noticed two people on the road.​

They were wearing robes and sandals, had shaved heads and holding up signs.

One sign read "The End is Near!"

The other sign read "Change Before it's Too Late!"

He slowed the car and rolled down the window. "Get lost you religious nuts!" He yelled.

He sped off round the corner. There was a squeal of brakes and a loud splash.

One of the sign- holders turned to the other and said "Maybe we should simply write 'warning: bridge ahead closed'"

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
He defiantly has something going on. Wife is taking him in the morning to get checked out. I have him in Dads concussion protocol. We also now have a sign that he is going to give me if he feels hurt.
I'm sure the mD will tell you, damage from concussions is cumulative.

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did he get banged up playing Lacrosse???