Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey anyone that ever doesn’t have a place for the holidays please let me know. If you want to travel I always have a bed for you. You might have to bunk up, and I’ll tell the boys to hit the couches, but for real my door for fun and clean holiday fun is always open. Wife and I know what it’s like to be without on the holidays. We have both been there. Her losing her parents and then her first husband and me being twice divorced. It’s hard. Love you guys and gals. You all are my friends and what I consider my extended family.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Since most of my friends have moved away to other States
& i have not been bar hopping to see if i can spot the ones that are left
I don't drive to places where i might have a beverage.

The local VFW usually has a Thanksgiving Lunch for the elderly members, but they are not going to do it this year.

One of the nurses that comes to take care of me 3 days a week, asked me what i was doing tomorrow & i told her i would make something.
She told me that she had a expected a bunch of relatives, & had a huge meal prepared, but an Uncle had passed away & hardly anyone is going to show up. There are 5 or 6 people , (3 children & her Mother) at her place
So she is packaging food up & she is going to give it to some of her patients & i was one of the patients she picked :)

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hope all enjoy your thanksgiving. Our day is going to be different. My grandchildren are still a bit under the weather, but the parents are are both feeling poorly now. Fever and temps. No feast today, but poppy is always prepared and will throw something together.

Treb, nice invitation to all. Really hope you you have a exceptional day with your family!

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good morning all Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Just started cooking the sides about 45 minutes ago. Hoping our very well loved oven gets it all done lol.

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hope all enjoy your thanksgiving. Our day is going to be different. My grandchildren are still a bit under the weather, but the parents are are both feeling poorly now. Fever and temps. No feast today, but poppy is always prepared and will throw something together.

Treb, nice invitation to all. Really hope you you have a exceptional day with your family!
Sorry to hear about the family. I know how that goes. Two Christmas's ago we went down hard on the 23rd and didn't make Christmas. I hope you have a great day!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Morning all,
A warm 33*f here :O And since it is Thanksgiving no Bite Me points given out today!
Off to #4 son;s in a few hrs , and hang with them and my grandsons . :) This will be Ashers 1st Thanksgiving and Rio's 3rd :)
So a good day!
On the home front getting used to the hearing aids .I hear sounds I have not heard in years and some I wish I did not hear :eek: like the Bird Farting lol
Rain and Snow tomorrow and looks like snow on and off rest of the week :O So Bite Me points will be given out then lol
My front seat covers will be in tomorrow but depending how hard it is snowing hope I get a spell when weather is OK so I can install them . :)
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving ,have a great day

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I had not seen it. Its going in for a Uconnect issue the first of December. I will have them take care of that too. You coming up for Thanksgiving? We have lots of food!
U might want to go to Mopar Owners and see if yer vehicle posted yet. Article said not gonna send letters out till 30 December. But article does list recall number and NHTSA number so You could just take that info, (I would go to NHTSA site and print the recall info and if on Mopar print also, but that's me), when U go to Dealership. Knowing FCA, it might not even be in the computer, just saying, BUT wanted to insure U had the info, cause I's a BOIRD.

You must be registered for see images attach