Senior Citizen Club II

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Some homemade chicken or even turkey soup sounds really good. How cold did it get down there last night? We were at 36* at 5 am when I checked the weather. They are saying a really rainy day tomorrow.
Showed 37 when dog got in my face telling me get my sorry BOIRD butt outta bed so she could go outside, which also meant the Boxer got in my face also. He is typical Boxer, no respect for space. Guess gonna rain tomorrow so got to get few thangs done outside today.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Well my day started early. I just got back from the ER with the youngest. He couldn't breath and it didn't get any better over night. They gave him a steroid and some medicine that we have to get filled. Its going to be a long day. Happy Friday to you all! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!
Treb So sorry to to hear your son having medical issues ! Prayers that he gets well soon !

Treburkulosis

Your high end detailer.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Treb So sorry to to hear your son having medical issues ! Prayers that he gets well soon !
Thank you Rado. Looks like we caught it early enough. Wife is getting his prescription now. At least his breathing levels were normal. He sure sounded like he was suffocating.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Morning all. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving !
Spent the day w/#4 son and Daughter in law and of course Rio and Asher :)
Asher decided he needed to christen Grandpa by spitting up on him :O lol.
Been years since I had a kid spit up on me lol.
So far I have not been hit by anything when changing a diaper LOL
But a great day ,

And man Rio is super attached to his dad :)
It is going to be hard for him when his dad is at OCS for a couple months ! :(
But my D.I.L. Mother will be staying with her while Adam is at OCS so that will help !
Rio does love his grandma :)

On the home front,
My grandson Austin will be home from AIT for Christmas :)

My buddy Mike who had the Mini Stroke is still doing well ! Just gets tired faster but not too bad.
He been working his new job position and doing OK with it, Bonus no more night emergency service :)
His son Noah will be home from AIT for Christmas and my guess is he is excited to see his son as he tells me anytime we talk lol

My front Coverking seat covers supposed to be here today :) ,
The back seat was in last week and done
. So will be nice seeing no busted seams on a seat cover lol

So I think no more goodies for my RAM Till I see it and did not know I needed it till I saw it :O

Getting used to the hearing aids :) Man did not know how much I did not hear ! Still doing some adjustments , and was told it can take weeks to adjust !
Now if I can cut out hearing the bird fart that would be nice lol

You all have a great day
Stay Safe

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Thank you Rado. Looks like we caught it early enough. Wife is getting his prescription now. At least his breathing levels were normal. He sure sounded like he was suffocating.
Great to hear. That was a scary moment for you guys :O Glad he is doing better ! Christmas came early for you all :)

Treburkulosis

Your high end detailer.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh, yes, lots of energy. Might also get pretty hungry.
10 am and they all wanted lunch. He did eat more lunch then normal. He is currently passed out on the couch. Poor little guy didn't sleep last night. Got his prednisolone in him so let the healing begin. He's like me and never gets sick.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving !
Spent the day w/#4 son and Daughter in law and of course Rio and Asher :)
Asher decided he needed to christen Grandpa by spitting up on him :O lol.
Been years since I had a kid spit up on me lol.
So far I have not been hit by anything when changing a diaper LOL
But a great day ,

And man Rio is super attached to his dad :)
It is going to be hard for him when his dad is at OCS for a couple months ! :(
But my D.I.L. Mother will be staying with her while Adam is at OCS so that will help !
Rio does love his grandma :)

On the home front,
My grandson Austin will be home from AIT for Christmas :)

My buddy Mike who had the Mini Stroke is still doing well ! Just gets tired faster but not too bad.
He been working his new job position and doing OK with it, Bonus no more night emergency service :)
His son Noah will be home from AIT for Christmas and my guess is he is excited to see his son as he tells me anytime we talk lol

My front Coverking seat covers supposed to be here today :) ,
The back seat was in last week and done
. So will be nice seeing no busted seams on a seat cover lol

So I think no more goodies for my RAM Till I see it and did not know I needed it till I saw it :O

Getting used to the hearing aids :) Man did not know how much I did not hear ! Still doing some adjustments , and was told it can take weeks to adjust !
Now if I can cut out hearing the bird fart that would be nice lol

You all have a great day
Stay Safe
U sure dat is the Bird with that affliction and just U blaming the bird??? :33:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well guys, sitting here in pediatric icu with 4 week old granddaughter. We tried to protect her from RSV, but were unsuccessful. Because of Covid protocol only one parent can stay. Wish I could take care of her, tough being on the sideline.