Senior Citizen Club II

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I was younger, kids wanted to be Superman, Batman or Spiderman. I blame the parents - if they were better at parenting, the kids wouldn't want to be orphans.

We idolize some weird @$$ things here, so it might work out for him.

Got the tree up already:

You must be registered for see images attach

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Morning all,
Grandkids doing great, :) Glad I do not have kids living at home anymore lol Man they wear you out fast :O

Hopefully weather hits the 40s today with no rain :0 Then I will finish installing the new seat covers ! Not as much a pain as the first step as I know what to expect lol
I do have to adjust the cover some on the drivers seat ! But the color match of Black and Charcoal is nicer the Black and Gray !
Other then that not much going on !

#4 son is at his new office learning his new routine ! Then Off to OCS next month ! So proud of my son Adam. The first of my boys to make officer :)

Adam and his wife are loving their new RAV4 Hybrid :)
It is weird not hearing a motor when you drive lol ,
And what is really strange is the noise it makes backing up :O
When I first heard it when he was in reverse sounded like a bearing dragging :O
Turns out because it is silent backing up by battery they have a pedestrian warning sound device blasting a sound through a speaker :O ,
A very annoying Back Up Alarm :O and if you disconnect it you get a warning light on the dash :O
Other then that a nice car lol
You all have a good dayStay Safe

You must be registered for see images attach

Treburkulosis

Your high end detailer.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Morning all. Busy next few days here. We did tackle the house and got it spotless. We have taught the boys well so they helped us knock out a chunk of it before school. Wife is getting her hair and toes done today. Pest control is coming at 2 to spray for spiders. Ive already picked up a Christmas order this morning and am waiting on a prescription to get filled. Getting back to the Michael Myers mask. He's not a morbid kid. He just likes the mask. He's loved it since I started doing it when he was 1. He is a really sweet kid. Have a great Thursday all.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Morning all. Busy next few days here. We did tackle the house and got it spotless. We have taught the boys well so they helped us knock out a chunk of it before school. Wife is getting her hair and toes done today. Pest control is coming at 2 to spray for spiders. Ive already picked up a Christmas order this morning and am waiting on a prescription to get filled. Getting back to the Michael Myers mask. He's not a morbid kid. He just likes the mask. He's loved it since I started doing it when he was 1. He is a really sweet kid. Have a great Thursday all.
Very good having the kids help clean up. A good teaching responsibility lesson :)My boys do that with their kids. Rio 3 will mimic his dad when doing chores lol pretty cool

Treburkulosis

Your high end detailer.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very good having the kids help clean up. A good teaching responsibility lesson :)My boys do that with their kids. Rio 3 will mimic his dad when doing chores lol pretty cool
The wife tells them one day your future wife will appreciate that you know how to clean. They have chores that they do. Thats how the wife and I grew up, so that is what we try and instill in them.

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It fairly clear today....no rain....some light clouds out there....still warm.......gonna fix a toilet today.....replace some old parts......hate plumbing but it won't fix itself. Have fun.....stay well......laugh.

The old man is told by the Genie that he will grant him one wish.

The man says “I wish for a wife 30 years younger!”

So the genie made him 90.