Senior Citizen Club II

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again and all the other stuff

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
We got us a mix of grey and blue skies....kinda pretty.....40 right now will warm to 50 this afternoon.....supposed to get some light rain......actually used the mower yesterday to pick up leaves....small branches....cones.....yard looks pretty nice......neighbor called last night to ask...."Was that you mowing?".....just had to laugh. Enjoy the day....have fun.

I was busy in my garden and the neighbour looked over the fence and said.. “What are you doing?”​

I said “I'm putting all my plants in alphabetical order...”

She replied “Really? I don't know how you find the time..!”

Oh that's easy I said, “Its right next to the sage.”

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning birdman. How's things down by you.
Same, awaiting order from MTD for parts for mower. I was trying to replace old incandescent with LED headlight bulbs, but the headlight sockets are so worn, heated and brittle, they just bust apart, so had to order new sockets since one snapped trying to get bulbs out and put back into place on hood. Also run to town tomorrow for ears lowering a lil, quart of paint and a few chow goodies, LOL. That be tomorrow's thangs.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
No doubt it’s better to for your son to be out of hospital and at your home. Follow discharge instructions to the letter!.

I was just curious about your tires. I’m not a fan of Goodyear, but I’m running the same tires on my Wrangler. Bought 5 about 2 1/2 years ago out the door for about 600.00 and change. Of course my daughter believes the Jeep is hers now and never rotates the tires. Even so, they handle all our road conditions in all weather and are wearing well. There have about 40000 miles now.
I grabbed them because of the deal I got. So far not bad, Pretty quiet as well. For 400$ for 4 I can not grip ! :) They are wearing well, but I do rotate them every oil change !

1642538086695.png

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Afternoon all.
Ran some errands with my son, He stopped at his work to file paper work w/HR and visit for a few, Then hit the store, He did ok walking, but is tired out, Passed out on the couch shoring like a chainsaw lol
A warm 19*f and all the slushy packed snow in driveway turned into a skating rink :O
Luckily My town has a resident sand pit! :) So far in 2 days 6 5 gal buckets of sand on my 125 ft,long driveway !
this week will be a cold week

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I just remembered, when it snowed hard in On my Grandads farm in Connecticut & my Aunts farm in New Hampshire

We used to use sand & coal dust on the driveways, most of them were on a grade

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anything from NC on up gets snow pretty regular.

I lost a tree during the weekend "ice storm". It split down the middle pretty much about 5' off the ground. Right next to the truck. Some branches came close to hitting, but not quite.

Down here we got some ice in the trees and metal fences/outdoor furniture, but mostly just slush that wouldn't stick. It cleared up long enough to dry most things out before starting with the freezing rain again. We never lost power, but some others in the are did for a while. Had gas for the generator and propane for the heaters and grill so I was as ready as I could be. Supposed to be another wave of cold on the way this weekend.

Out Here