Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I just returned from the Hospital Campus again
Had to have Kidney & Bladder Ultrasounds

Saturday i have to return for my very first Covid Test,
they want me to have it before they do 4 biopsies on my neck next week.

All these MRIs, Ultrasounds, Biopsies, they still can't find out what is wrong with me

Should i be worried that when they did the 2 Brain MRIs, they could not find anything ¿ ¿ ? ?

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Geez, GT - they sure want you to spend money. They wanted to keep testing me too until I cut 'em off. They remind me of the tech dept. at work - they think it's endlessly-funded science fair. Or as we called them in auto shop, "parts-swappers".

Get better.

P.S. - it's 52 degrees and raining here. Again. Glad I scooted on the Harley yesterday evening a bit.

Octane

Reaction score
I just returned from the Hospital Campus again
Had to have Kidney & Bladder Ultrasounds

Saturday i have to return for my very first Covid Test,
they want me to have it before they do 4 biopsies on my neck next week.

All these MRIs, Ultrasounds, Biopsies, they still can't find out what is wrong with me

Should i be worried that when they did the 2 Brain MRIs, they could not find anything ¿ ¿ ? ?
I wouldn't be overly concerned about the brain mri. We have people in charge in high places that have been brainless for many years.lol
Prayers for you and best wishes.
When a person loses their health,they have lost a lot,no doubt

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I have a bad one too. Reported mine on their website.

Now I'm wondering if their Natural brand is contaminated too? Smuckers makes both. Don't know how many plants they have. Since only eat occasionally, I buy the more expensive stuff.

Octane

Reaction score
Now I'm wondering if their Natural brand is contaminated too? Smuckers makes both. Don't know how many plants they have. Since only eat occasionally, I buy the more expensive stuff.
The peanut butter was made at their Kentucky plant.Didnt see any mention of any other products contamination. About a dozen states I believe are affected.Or,infected.Lot code numbers between 1274425--2140425

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I currently have 9 doctors

On June 9th, i expect my doctor that has been working on my Leg Ulcer, will sign me off, the wounds have finally scabbed over.

The Lung doctor said that my Lungs look good for having smoked for 50 something years, no lumps inside the lungs.
So he should sign me off.

Ear Nose & Throat Doctor is waiting on some spots ( 4 ), in my neck, biopsies will be done on the 31st

I know that i have several Heart Tests coming up, i feel that i have a good heart :)

I don't know what the Kidney & Bladder Ultrasounds will show, little worried about those

My dermatologist will retire before he signs me off,

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the $7 jar.They did want my address and phone# too I believe..product code too.
They wanted addy, phone number, date of birth, too many identifiers that I will release to a company for a PB jar refund, but just maybe me.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morning all slightly senor PPL. NE way, hope all PPL's are well, and paying attention ref Covid, shots, insanity over masks again, "To Wear or Not to Wear", and all the other stuff (slight Shakespeare ref there, lmao).

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Nice morning but some rain expected late afternoon....suppose to be 70 next week....we'll see. Had an English muffin with butter and peanut butter with my coffee this morning.....if I don't post tomorrow....you know it was contaminated. Be good citizens.....

I have heard that if you go to a political rally that serves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.....it means you are not allergic to nuts.