Senior Citizen Club II

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Well, at 68 I guess I qualify to be a member of this prestigious club. I have always been a Ford truck man. The others brands were just a sub par posser in my mind. But as I watched the Ram truck mature I thought maybe I may be wrong about the F-150. Owning a Jeep now we decided we wanted something more versatile than an off road vehicle. We wanted something comfortable, good driving, and quiet for the old folks to ride in now. Of course I looked at the F-150, and peaked at the Ram. So off we went to drive a Ram, and then on to test drive an F-150. The Ram Laramie we drove covered all the bases, was much nicer than out previous F-150 Platinum that I traded for the Jeep, and we didn't even test drive an F-150. After checking several dealers in and out of state my local dealer beat them all on price, and we ordered our first ever Ram last Monday. And the long wait begans. I just hope Stellantis has the chips/parts to get 'er built in a reasonable time.

Laramie 5.7L in Flame Red
Sports Package
Advanced Safety Package
Level 2 Equipment group
Rear Wheel well liners, and floor mats.
Just a little update. I got a VIN number yeaterday. I've never got one that fast on any other vehicles I've ordered. I'm guessing that doen't mean anything when it comes to a build date though.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just a little update. I got a VIN number yeaterday. I've never got one that fast on any other vehicles I've ordered. I'm guessing that doen't mean anything when it comes to a build date though.
Nice to know the order is progressing. Haven’t a clue if it indicates delivery time frame.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol, my wife and her sister were out Denver last week. Nephews wife raise cattle. Many were sold off due to the draught conditions out there. Hope you get rain soon.
ME TOO, they just announced we R over 10" low for the year.

HOPE ALL that have a ECOD see my post # 6359 and check.

Last edited:

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well....yesterday was really nice....72 high....today....we got light rain but still warm....supposed to get hot next week....we might see 80+.....65 to 70 blue sky is the perfect day.....used to live in So Calif.....don't miss that 100+ stuff. Stay cool folks....have fun.

I walked into the pet shop this morning and said to the cashier, "I bought two hamsters from you yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, they were both dead!" She frowned and replied, "I warned you about the hot weather. Did you give them plenty of water like I suggested?"​

"Yes, I filled their tank right to the top."

Elvira

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Reg Cab Short Box
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good day lads, quite hot today, muggy and threat of thunderstorm approaching. Hope you all are doing well and staying safe, enjoying each and everyday. The storm will be welcome, break the humidity hopefully.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Good day lads, quite hot today, muggy and threat of thunderstorm approaching. Hope you all are doing well and staying safe, enjoying each and everyday. The storm will be welcome, break the humidity hopefully.

You in mid-Canada on the tundra like me in MN? 2nd most intemperate place in the world. #1 = Siberia

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Lol, my wife and her sister were out Denver last week. Nephews wife raise cattle. Many were sold off due to the draught conditions out there. Hope you get rain soon.

How in God's name can people raise cattle in the plains? Sure, they're grasslands states, but summers are in the 100's and winters in the below zeros. Cattle die in either extreme - they are temperate critters.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Wanted33
Ram is sending out the VIN # almost as fast as they are sending out the VON#

Just a guess here, wait about 3 weeks & then fill in this form

Just bout the same time, fill out this form, use Capital Letters

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi Elvira, I try to have some fun everyday. What have you been doing for fun ?