Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Ramm5.7

Ramm5.7 Senior Member Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    A dendrobium

20200325_182410.jpg

2. Ramm5.7

Ramm5.7 Senior Member Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    I have been washing and using sanitizer so much that now when I pee I clean the toilet...lol

El Huapo, Rado, Tim G 2019 and 7 others like this.
  3. Jerrybob

Jerrybob Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 hemi

A new program was just announced....we can all be tested for the virus immediately. All you need to do is send a fresh stool sample to the White House with your name and return envelope. Send to 1600 Pennsylvania, Ave. Washington DC in care of the President. Get tested...stay healthy and wipe this virus away. BTW....it is perfectly fine to send multiple samples if you feel you have been re-infected. This is a public service annoucement.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 11:01 PM
    El Huapo, Rado, Tim G 2019 and 3 others like this.
  4. bellaireroad

bellaireroad Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    El Huapo, Rado, Tim G 2019 and 2 others like this.
  5. w6pea

w6pea U.S.Marine Corps Veteran Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    2016 Ram 2500 4x2 CC/LB SRW 6.7L CTD Laramie"
    Engine:
    6.7L IL6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
    This stay at home bullshit is getting old. My wife likes to get our groceries delivered, so we order thru instacart. I ordered our groceries on Sunday couldn't get them delivered until Tuesday no problem but ask for toilet paper and paper towels, and hand sanitizer, can't get them.
    So the wife wanted some take out Mexican food. Had it delivered the Mexican Restaurant raised their prices a Burrito that was $8.10 is now $10.50 and not as big as it used to be. They were almost a pound and a half in weight and now they aren't even 3/4 of a pound.

Not only are thy raising prices on food but at least gasoline is less tax $2,79 a gal. Last week it was over $3.75 a Gal.

El Huapo, Rado, Tim G 2019 and 2 others like this.
  6. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    Thanks shows how much I know about flowers lol But that is a beautiful flower ! I used to have a small rose garden when I lived in Ct. was there when I purchased the house ! It was a quick way to give the wife rose's when she got pissed at me lol

El Huapo, Tim G 2019, Pull Ya and 3 others like this.
  7. NETim

NETim Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7L
    How long do we stay shutdown then? How long before a shutdown causes fiscal calamity? How many deaths will another Great Depression cause?

I ask these questions as a 63 y/o with a 64 y/o wife who is battling Lymphoma. Both our parents are still alive as well and well into their 80's.

My 401K goes poof and all those years of sacrifice and self-restraint go with it. Who pays for my retirement now? I'm not asking for luxury, just comfort.

A long shutdown potentially takes that all away.

My wife and I didn't bust our asses for decades to see it all evaporate because folks think we can live a risk free lifestyle.

And before anyone even remotely intimates that I'm being selfish, I will say that if I were selfish, I wouldn't have sacrificed and done without many nice things all these years in an attempt to try to build a decent nest egg in the form of a healthy 401K so NO ONE ELSE would have to pay for my retirement,.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 6:44 AM
    El Huapo, Pull Ya, Rado and 1 other person like this.
  8. w6pea

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    A couple of weeks ago I stepped on something and I got a sore on my right foot. Anyway it's finally getting to where I can walk on it. But my lower back and my knee on my right leg is reeking havoc on me. I need to go pick up a prescription for my Percocet but I have not felt up to going anywhere the other day when I took my truck to get it smoked was the first time I was outside of the house, only time I went outside was to put trash in the three 55gal trash cans we have on the patio. The young man that lives behind us has been going and emptying our trash and getting our mail from the community mailboxes about a block away from our condo.
    My doctor that I go see once a month for my OWCP claim has closed his office until after the Coronavirus thing is called off.

9. huntergreen

huntergreen Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    hemi 5.7

Tim G 2019, Pull Ya, hotrod45 and 2 others like this.
  10. w6pea

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hunter
    Sorry to hear this glad your feeling a little better. And I thought I was having problems. Good Luck.