Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Ole man

Ole man Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    MoPow,
    The surest way to screw up any system is to have it run by some government agency, federal, state or local. As example education, postal service and Medicare. The IRS is no great shakes they took over a thriving whorehouse east of Reno some years ago and bankrupted it in six months. Great testament to the government’s ability to run a business. :D
    Ole man

2. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Rebel 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7 eTorque
    The rules by which government functions are stacked to protect the organism of government. The present cramps, cricks and crap are superficial indicators of fundamental problems that if ignored will get worse, much the same way that ignoring immorality in the Presidency in the ‘90s, as if the economy trumped morals, brought us to a worse place.

3. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    The biggest problem here is they pull from the Main feeding rivers in the center of the state to fill down South. I have a well, cut at 294 feet and 590 feet. The water table dropped so far my well went out totally. It was 15K to drill down another 250 feet and steel sleeve and no guarantee of water. Forced me off my well. TX having all issues ref water, unfortunately. But luckily, we get enuf rainfall to support all the local lakes and reservoirs.

El Huapo, MoPowered, Kermudge and 4 others like this.
  4. turkeybird56

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    WELL, maybe if U quit using yer Social Security Account in a fraudulent way (wonder how U do that when it is US Govt does stuff), they would not be calling you :joke:

I just neva answer my home phone, always goes to digital answering machine. And I have AT T cell and Call protect, silences all dat stuff also. Good Luck on that PITA BS.

El Huapo, MoPowered, Kermudge and 3 others like this.
  5. turkeybird56

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Morning all slightly senior PPL> Ne WAY, fed all kids and I did a bowl of Shredded Wheat and a cup of JOE. All be safe and have a great day.

El Huapo, MoPowered, Kermudge and 3 others like this.
  6. Jerrybob

Jerrybob Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 hemi
    Nice day out there today.....back to regular temps....about 45 out right now...no rain. LAst night....tons of rain and wind.....it was 55 at 10pm last night when I took dogs out....wind was blowing sideways and it was pouring......I emptied rain gage last night around 8pm....this morning it has 2.5 inches....we have small lakes everywhere.....slews are full.....folks in the lower parts of town have some water problems......interesting weather.....stay well...stay healthy.

Today at the pharmacy I saw a woman without a face mask buying a pregnancy test.
    She clearly isn’t a fan of protection

El Huapo, MoPowered, Ole man and 4 others like this.
  7. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Staff Member Super Moderator Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Wizzard--Welcome to our group. Glad to have you. Hopefully, you'll stop by often and visit. Great bunch of people here! Lots of good information, some weather forecasting, stories, some service rivalry, and a little bs thrown in the mix too. It's just a great place to come and visit and relax.
    Jay

El Huapo, MoPowered, Ole man and 4 others like this.
  8. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    Jerrybob glad to hear your daughter is doing well !

Afternoon all. I took my Ex Mother in law to the Doctors last Thursday to get the COVID test ! She is good about wearing her mask and no hugs :(.

I get a call from someone saying they are from the CDC :O Well figure it's a scam so no answer !

A little later get a call from my MIL saying she got the call and since I drove her down to Doc. they wanted to talk with me since she tested + :O but no symptoms :)

Call them back since I know know it is not a Prince from Nigera wanting to give me millions of $

He was a pretty cool guy to chat with, asked basic questions and even though I have no symptoms he recommended I get tested anyway to be safe !

SO 8am tomorrow my turn over the barrel and going to get that swab shoved so far up my nose I bet I will think I am getting a reverse colonoscopy LOl :O

Finally changed all the interior lights on the RAM and HR to LED'S :) Wish they were bright white lights with out the light bluish tint but I can live with that !

Have a Great Day
    Stay Safe

El Huapo, MoPowered, Ole man and 5 others like this.
  9. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Staff Member Super Moderator Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Rado--hoping for a negative result
    Jay

10. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    Thanks Jay.
    I am sure all will be fine.

Just better safe then sorry.

I have plenty to eat at home,fridge full of flavored water , a 12 pack of Cola a gal. of milk,
    Steak and chicken in the freezer, dozen eggs, a Lb. of cheese + other goodies , It will be a struggle but I think I will not starve and just rough it a bit lol
    Plus I can have #4 son pick up a goodie bag for me at the pick up spot at the store and drop it off