Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Isn't there some kind of a joke about how to become a disc jockeys? Something about filling your mouth with marbles and start talking, and when you've lost all your marbles you can be a disc jockey----something like that--LOL

huntergreen, Fitz87gn and hotrod45 like this.
  2. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military Member

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Garage guy came, took measurements, told him what I am looking for. He has to call places and see prices and get back to me for a quote on (2) 11" X 9" doors and a 6' standard door.

huntergreen, hotrod45 and Fitz87gn like this.
  3. LoneStarSilver

LoneStarSilver Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    No.....I think that was about becoming a bull rider!!! I guess it could be true about any job though!!

4. Pull Ya

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    ^^^^even a politician!!!!!!
    Jay

huntergreen, Fitz87gn and WhiteHotRam like this.
  5. WhiteHotRam

WhiteHotRam Senior Moment Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2017 Sport 4x4 SC SB
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    It was 10* this mornin’ in So. Fla… okay that’s Celsius.

Got my Tailgate Recall/Fix part in today, wasn’t having any issues, just like to proactively do things myself whenever possible.

I think JB1 said it best… Handing your truck to the stealership is like letting a stranger put their hands all over your girl.

RAM on…

Tailgate Recall Fix 1-10-19.JPG

6. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military Member

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    WHITE: U said a lot there...

Pull Ya, huntergreen and Fitz87gn like this.
  7. huntergreen

huntergreen Senior Member Military Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    hemi 5.7
    Turns out, the 0 to 18 inches is going to be 0. Still have the snowblower ready. The cold weather is here though.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    hotrod45 and Pull Ya like this.
  8. Fitz87gn

Fitz87gn Veteran 66-68 Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2003 1500 & 2018 2500
    Engine:
    5.7 & 6.4
    Afternoon Gents. Got my shoulder MRI today. Will see what they say. Done with all the this medical distraction. Jay you would "intellectually" understand this. Have the best neighbors we have ever had. Have helped two of them organize their garages. My Fire Chief neighbor was having a beer with me one afternoon, when his #9 wife came looking for him. As I offered her a glass of wine she asked her husband "why doesn't our garage look like this. This is cool. Hell your off 4 days out of 7" Sh.. There goes a great neighbor friendship.
    But remember,,, he is a Chief. He smiled and agreed with her. Said, "It would be too painful for us. Couldn't throw out enough of our stuff to make a difference" Two glass's of wine later. She asked me if I would be willing to help him and how much would I charge. Well, I would be glad to do that. No charge, but you could not afford it. The agreement would be, anything that you have not touched or used in the last year would have to go. They both smiled and she asked when we could start. Gave them 1 week so they could set aside any family stuff. Gents we filled two Cal Fire dump trucks. Three car garage. She now parks in the two car side with no more door bumping. We took his 76 Trans AM out of storage and it is in the single side. Worked on his project more in the last couple years than he ever has. His tools etc are all on "his side" She has a 3x8 housekeeping shelf rack just outside the entrance to the laundry room. His beer tapper is located out of harms way from her bumper. We were able to knock out her bumper dents in the tapper. What has surprised me, they keep it the way we set it up. Side bar. My wife host spa and wine evenings for her girl friends. Last summer she showed up in a white bikini. I now provide the BBQ for those lady's nights. So the moral of the story is,,,,Jay if we were neighbors, you know I would be there helping in your garage.

9. Pull Ya

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    After reading that--my head hurts. If I have nightmares tonight it's your fault. Don't forget mirrored sunglasses prevent divorces---especially at BBq's----LOL
    Jay

10. Silver Goose

Silver Goose Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2018 2500 Larame Longhorn
    Engine:
    Cummings 6.7 Diesel
    Little know fact:

Nancy and the band once funded a wall, yes it is true. Now Nancy thinks it is unamerican and divisive for the President of the United States to want a wall to protect the southern border.

It was Nancy and crew along with Obama funded a wall in Jordan to keep the Iranians and Syra at bay not once but twice.

I can only trust that President Trump brings this fact to the table.

Well, that was my bit of knowledge for the day. It has been a long and cold day here in the heartland. The cows were fed at 5:30 a.m. along with the rest of the freeloaders that live here.

Had a clear UV reducing film applied to the windows of my wife's 1500 RAM. The film adds no color but will reduce the UV that passes through the windows by 93% and rejects more than 50% of the heat. Both points are very important for health and my happiness. She suffers from to much sun due to the SLE Lupis.

I thinking that it may be a product for some of you to look into living in Texas and other southern states. The product is from a company named LLumar AIR series. Good stuff.

Not much to add to the day's list.

High tomorrow in the mid-30s with rain. Great day for reloading just to be ready for the range when the temps climb a bit higher.

Larry