Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    That's the stuff.....

huntergreen likes this.
  2. huntergreen

huntergreen Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    hemi 5.7

Lol,.

Pull Ya likes this.
  3. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2017 Longhorn 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Maybe 30-35 years ago, I think, it became common for undercoating and rustproofing to be that rather thin, gummy coating that never dried out. I can't remember the names of any of that stuff, but I remember what it was like.

Pull Ya likes this.
  4. Wahrsuul

Wahrsuul Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Seems I missed a lot over the weekend.... favorite winter food? Same as summer - Meat!!

My dog is a big pansy. 120lbs of something that resembles a lab/dane cross. Has a sensitive tummy, can't even give him a bone or he's leaving smelly stuff around the house or has to go out 3 times in an hour.

As I always told people, I can do smartass or dumbass. But if you don't like smartass, you're probably not going to like dumbass either.

SARCHASM - the gap between my sarcasm and their understanding of it.

5. WhiteHotRam

WhiteHotRam Senior Moment Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2017 Sport 4x4 SC SB
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Mornin' and Happy Monday!
    It took me a while of reading to catch back up from the last week.
    Rado: I was wondering if there is a prize for "Bite Me" points? Cuz I think I've got everyone beat! :favorites37:

I agree with all... that we live in a sad world that keeps gettin' dummer every day...

back-in-the-day.jpg

6. hotrod45

Ram Year:
    2017 Longhorn 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Good Mornin', Gents!
    32F, up from 27 earlier this morning. We have sunshine and just a little breeze. The sun keeps gnawing on the snow cover and there isn't much left. It's mostly where it was pushed up by plowing and in wooded and otherwise protected places. There's pretty much nothing in the way of snow along the roads. Dog has had some food and is now grinding on one of her bones. We keep dry food available, as I mentioned, and this dog likes to have some of her canned food and then crunch on some of the dry food. That seems to show that she really isn't satisfied with eating the canned food. Anybody have any ideas on an alternative? Maybe we're just stuck with what we have. I don't know. Working on #2 mug of joe. Have a good 'un, everybody!

turkeybird56 and Fitz87gn like this.
  7. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Good Morning everyone--58 this morning on the way to the middle 60's. Chance of some rain but it looks pretty clear to me. Looks like the stroll is on for this morning. Be nice to get outside for awhile today. Sad to say it looks like the grass and weeds need to be mowed sometime this week. Might even put a little fertilizer down to knock the weeds out before spring--I hope. My only fear of starting stuff in the yard is that the boss will think that is a sign that the flower purchases should begin, along with the planting. I think it's a little early for that as I think the average date of the last freeze is sometime in March. No sense in buying all that stuff only to have it freeze after you plant it. Well the mutt is at the door looking outside which I think is his way of saying "get off your ass and lets go"---have a great day everyone
    Jay

8. hotrod45

Ram Year:
    2017 Longhorn 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Border Collies are much too polite to say that. Imply it, well, that's maybe another matter!:D

Pull Ya likes this.
  9. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Morning all, yup, here in central TX, they talking mid 60's. Right now, just have to keep a watch on the lower number, where if it gets below 40 in early morning, then blankies fer hossies. Blankies always on 38 and under, dem hossies Spoiled. Got all animals fed, and even me, and I think another cup of JOE needed.

PULLYA: I got some weed spray to spray, just have to wait till dries out for a few days. I mowed a couple of days ago and might have to do a lil in the inside yard if temps get up, sun says Hello, etc. U R prob right, might be too early to plant yet, LOL.

HOT: I wish I could keep food out but with 4 dogs, and (2) that are food beasts, if I did, neither dog would fit through door, LOL. VET: has me keeping shepherd under 90 lbs, she is a health 84 lbs, and my Boxer/Rot mix under 100, he is at 96 lbs. SO their food is always measured out and only treats once in a while.

WAHR: My Boxer type boy got that nervous Nilly tummy, and if he blows, get out the D9 Caterpillar, so I am always mindful... Hee Hee. SEE POST 2784 fer pics...

Well all stay warm and dry and have a Great day

Pull Ya and hotrod45 like this.
  10. Fitz87gn

Fitz87gn Veteran 66-68 Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    2003 1500 & 2018 2500
    Engine:
    5.7 & 6.4
    Morning Gents. Bright sun and snappy cold this morning. Two days no rain. Need to clean up patio and BY from winds. Wife's off to her painting class. Her rat terrier is following me. Seems to be watching to see what I am going to do. Or,,,,is she watching to tell Lin,,, what I did. She likes to hang out in the garage and watch people on the street. Made her a long cotton light weight leash so that she can explore the yard while I am working in the garage. Let's see, this morning I would need to put her coat on. That's a hassle. Molly will stay in her blanket on the recliner and watch,,,animal planet. Her favorite program is the "cute" program about all the different puppy's.
    Of course if we had a real dog like we had when the kids were home. My son's black lab would be going with me today. Really miss him.