Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2017 Longhorn 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    I think the only legitimate phone call that came in on my cell was from the carrier when I first set it up. Everything else has been bogus, or a wrong number, all of which have been identified after the fact when I check the phone record. I haven't ever answered the phone when it was ringing except for that one setup call. "Hands free" sounds like an excellent choice otherwise.

Pull Ya, huntergreen and turkeybird56 like this.
  2. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Yup, and the Car Play displays the phone number/name and loads your phone directory in phone,. If I get a call that is not in my phone contacts, hit Ignore button, LMAO...

Pull Ya, huntergreen and hotrod45 like this.
  3. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    Good Old Soap on a rope , with out could be a pain in the ass lol so is bending over to tie a shoe :O I mean that happened to a friend :O

4. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2017 Longhorn 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Good Evenin', Gents!
    Ran errands all afternoon. Truck odometer rolled over the 7500 mark. I think I'm on track to hit 9000 miles about the time the truck is 2 years old. Back when I was in the tire business, I used to drive about 35,000 per year. Now I'm down to around 4500. As much as I like to drive, I like not driving even better. These days, I think my favorite way to occupy time is to be cleaning the truck. I find it extremely relaxing.

huntergreen and Pull Ya like this.
  5. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Good evening everyone--60 this morning on the way to low 70's this afternoon. Spent the day going to Conroe and spending a little time with Matt. He and Sean tweaked my tune a little bit. Matt and I went to lunch and the rest of the time I just stood around admiring his truck. The wrap he had done looks really good and looks just like paint. When he fired it up the walls in the garage almost shook. The truck is definitely the complete package--looks, engine and suspension. I'm looking forward to seeing it back on the track again as soon as the new driveshaft if done. Got home in time to take the mutt on our stroll and now just doing a little recliner time. I guess supper is next. Have a great evening everyone---
    Jay

hotrod45 and huntergreen like this.
  6. huntergreen

huntergreen Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    hemi 5.7

Sounds like a great day.

hotrod45 and Pull Ya like this.
  7. Wahrsuul

Wahrsuul Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    I'll never own a Harley. I like the 'wing well enough, but having borrowed my brother's '05, I don't like it enough to ride it myself. I'd ride when she wanted to, but other than that it would sit and 'wing trikes are way too expensive for that. I've been doing my research, so hopefully I can avoid some of the issues, but when buying used, you take your chances no matter what.

8. runamuck

runamuck Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    wing trikes are pretty nice. a couple of folks I ride with have em. I have an ultra and a wideglide myself so I have invested in the harleys. the wife and I like the long cruising like from DFW to Durango Co. or Pagosa Springs and back each year. we also ride down to the Texas hill country fairly often from here. at 71, I am seeing a few more of my pals consider trikes but I think when my ultra loaded down with wife and gear gets to be too much for me to handle I will look for an old convertible to restore and drive it whenever I need a few grins.

hotrod45, Pull Ya and huntergreen like this.
  9. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    I do love my motorcycles :) I put on a average of 15/17000 a year on mine here in MAINE :O I had 4 weeks vacation so every year Maine to Fla. Va. Etc to meet up with friends all over :) GREAT times. Miss them. Had Honda's since 71 and my Only Kawasaki was a nomad 1500. Basically a Japanese HD Roadking :O. SO far never owned a HD yet,BUT do not really want a trike if I start riding again BUT a Ultra with a Side Car is my dream bike :) BUT if I caught a deal a Wing Trike is a Cadillac on 3 wheels :).

10. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Morning all, well got all critters fed, just need to get sumthin fer me and some JOE, though I think the OJ may be in the mix this AM. Chilly out, and gonna be a lot colder tomorrow morning, and was supposed to ride on MC< dunno. Got to take the shepherd to the vet again today for Appt, the ole lets chase the ear issues, somethings U can only just get a handle on, what a PITA. Such a beautiful "child" with such PITA ears. Ne way all stay warm and safe.

T-Bird

IMG_0005.JPG

Fitz87gn, Rado and hotrod45 like this.