Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    Your right Jay ! If I post in 3D I might poke someone's eye out lol

WhiteHotRam and Pull Ya like this.
  2. Ramm5.7

Ramm5.7 Senior Member Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2017 Ram 1500 Bighorn
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Thats not what SHE said
    Bwahahahaha

WhiteHotRam, Pull Ya and Rado like this.
  3. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Rebel 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7 eTorque
    Evenin', Gents!
    Just for the record: I got nothing done today.:D

4. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Redo--right after I hit enter, I know I had made a mistake LOL
    Jay

5. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Did U not get out yer magnifying glass to take pictures and to post???? LMAO.... Some thin gs Just not need a Pic for a sensible, fair minded person to get a visual in their head, hee hee/......

Rado, Pull Ya and WhiteHotRam like this.
  6. WhiteHotRam

WhiteHotRam Senior Moment Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2017 Sport 4x4 SC SB
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Monday BTW.jpg
    Mornin' Sr Rammers,
    It's a short week for me! Already 80 this mornin at 06:30..., gonna be another hot one, while others are burried under a couple feet of snow or being pummeled by Tornados and nasty weather, just another boring day in paradise.
    Got my ramps built and 2 new gun projects finished this weekend, so I may go up to Ocala next weekend to visit an old HS buddy.
    Ya'll stay safe out there,
    RAM on...
    Lewis

7. Wahrsuul

Wahrsuul Senior Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Rough weekend, lots of rain/wind so nothing done outside. Did fix one of my recliners. Funny, its under warranty, and they came out and looked at it, then the next thing - we get an email saying they'll either replace it or give us a check for $660. Lazy SOBs, All that happened was a couple of the bolt/nuts came off a support bar and it broke, So I went to Lowes, found a nice piece of square steel the same size, drilled the appropriate holes, and the recliner is now better than new. Also used some loc-tite on the nuts to avoid that issue in the future. parts cost me $10 with my discount, and the check from them is on the way.

I've got another one from the same place, that the springs in the seat are collapsing. Might have to take the replacement on that one, don't think I can fix it.

8. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Rebel 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7 eTorque
    Good Mornin', Gents!
    We had some thunder pretty much right overhead at 4 AM. There were four or five more really loud claps in the ten minutes following the first and then just rain. Most often, the thunder storm moves on and you can hear the thunder getting more faint as it goes, but this one seemed to make all its noise right here and that was it. The rain had all but stopped when I went out with the dog. The truck is getting more presentable, too.:D By the time I get the washing stuff out, the job is going to be much easier than it might have been. I'm sure there is some grime that really has to be dislodged by the brush, but the truck looks a whole lot better after just a couple rain storms. The worst place seems to be the center of the tailgate. One more trip outside and then time to feed the dog. Later!:)

turkeybird56, Pull Ya and Fitz87gn like this.
  9. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    White hot--if your up in Ocala stop by "Big Daddy's" Museum. I've been there a couple of time and I'm sure I haven't seen everything he's got in there. I'd go back in a second!!!
    Good morning everyone--52 this morning on the way to the low 80's this afternoon. Already mowed the yard this morning and finished picking up the crap in the yard from the wind and rain storm Saturday morning. Might do a few other things in the yard today but right now the mutt is getting pretty anxious to take "the stroll". I guess he didn't see me pushing that damn lawn mower all over the yard already this morning. Nephew and his family will be here tomorrow so I guess I better start to get something straighten out(not the garage Fitz--sorry) or at least make an effort. What about that Tiger??? Maybe it's been long enough that he might appreciate this one a little more. One more cup and I guess I'll continue on---Everyone have a great Monday!!!!
    Jay

10. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Red Crystal Pearl Coat, pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Morning all slightly seniors. Well got all critters fed, had myself some waffles and working on a cup of JOE. Got outside and inside chores to do, list too long, just print and check off, LOL.

All have a Great day !!!

Pull Ya, hotrod45 and Fitz87gn like this.