Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

Senior citizen club

Discussion in 'Ram Clubs' started by Pull Ya, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Ole man

Ole man Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    I for one am anxious to find out what is inside that parking brake drum. Perhaps not on pins and needles but very curious.
    Ole man

Tim G 2019, ETX Ram, Pull Ya and 4 others like this.
  2. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Afternoon all slightly senior PPLS> Well fed critters earlier, went on MC Bike ride 155 miles, back home and got myself a cup of JOE. ALl be safe and have a Great day!!!

3. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    You took a MC ride while I have 2" snow on the ground :O You earn the second BITE ME point of the season, I believe Jay got the first one lol (___!___)

4. Okiespaniel

Okiespaniel Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    magnum, 5.9
    I took the foot off the brake on the 1st yellow... but could not replicate it, hitting the red bulb on the next two runs. I couldn't get enough runs in due to other people breaking.
    In retrospect, the gear change was a given...the factory LSD had filled the differential with metal flake. The only "real" mods are the headers and TB. Truck simply runs out of power at the 1/8 mile as it tries to overcome weight and aerodynamics.

The back seat made it into Miz Ruby today.

Rust 26 .JPG

Tim G 2019, w6pea, Pull Ya and 4 others like this.
  5. DodgeLady

DodgeLady Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.9 L
    I have experienced help with my brake inspection tomorrow! I had dinner with some friends and we talked about the Dodge. Dale ( my friend’s hubby) said he would help me do it. He’s had some health challenges and somewhat limited for a while, but he’s done lots of brakes in his day and I’m so thankful for the guidance.
    Me: “So you’ve done brakes before?”
    Dale: “Honey, I can do brakes in my sleep.”

He also said “And I have a shotgun if we need to put it out of it’s misery!”

Me: No way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim G 2019, Pull Ya, Ole man and 5 others like this.
  6. turkeybird56

turkeybird56 Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,pending bed lining
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mr. Navy ahhhhhhhhhhh Sir, it was kinda chilly when started 42-47 degrees. Left at 0915. Was about 60 degrees when left eating place to head back to homestead. Made a short stop at cemetery then home, bout 65 degrees, not too bad.. (Snow, Wat's dat)... LMAO> Going down to below freezing Tuesday Morning, now when below 45, getting too chilly to ride further then to town to Move Oil on MC.

AS far as Bite me points, whether awarded, or Honorary, ALWAYS Welcome !!!!!!!!!:patriot:

ETX Ram, Tim G 2019, Pull Ya and 4 others like this.
  7. Rado

Rado US NAVY VETERAN Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    LMAO I never fail to get a laugh from some of your replies lol Glad you had a great day ! Ride safe and watch out for the other guy :O . IMO me riding MC since 71 has made me a better safer driver in my car or truck as my head is always turning to look around for a safe spot, Bonus saved me many speeding tickets as I spotted a cruiser before it spotted me lol

8. Ole man

Ole man Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi

ETX Ram, Rado, Pull Ya and 2 others like this.
  9. hotrod45

hotrod45 US Army Veteran Military

Ram Year:
    2019 Rebel 4x4 Crew
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7 eTorque
    Good Afternoon!
    We started off at 30F and overcast. We have warmed a little and we have some sunshine. It is already evident that the sunshine isn't as bright and the sun's path in the sky has slid quite a bit. I'm still waiting for the first adventure in the snow with the new truck. I forgot to mention that the heated seat and steering wheel came on the first time a couple days ago. The seats have three heat settings now; and I noticed that the heat seems to come up a couple more inches in the back of the seat than previously. It is super comfortable. There are quite a few subtle improvements in the '19. I imagine that the '20 has been tweaked more, too. I'm really pleased with this Rebel. Well, I'm going to go see what is on the docket for this afternoon. Have a good 'un, everybody!

10. Pull Ya

Pull Ya U.S. MARINE VETERAN Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Good morning everyone--47 this morning on the way to the lower 70's this afternoon. Stroll is complete so the mutt is happy and laying in the front yard surveying his property. Going to be a great day weather wise so might spend some time outside doing a few chores. Did not make it to the car show--I think my get up and go got up and went--LOL. Having coffee outside on the porch enjoying the weather--Monday suppose to be near 70 in the morning dropping to 40 in the afternoon and then into the low 30's over night. Tuesday the high is going to be in the 40's with a chance of some rain---. Was happy to see UT win yesterday--by a field goal with 3 seconds left in the game--this is the third game that has had a similar ending. Next couple of weeks may be a little tough for them with Iowa and then Baylor---. I'm going back outside for more coffee and observation time. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow MARINES, past and present!
    Jay

DodgeLady, ETX Ram, Rado and 4 others like this.