Sensor on throttle body intake to air box tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've been trying to figure out what this sensor is on the tube going to my throttle body, I thought it was a MAF sensor but everything I've been reading says these trucks don't have one, if that's the case what is this sensor called? I need a new connector for it as the lock broke on it when I removed it to clean it.

OP
OP
AkNoad2

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I thought someone here might know but no biggie, I figured it out.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I've been trying to figure out what this sensor is on the tube going to my throttle body, I thought it was a MAF sensor but everything I've been reading says these trucks don't have one, if that's the case what is this sensor called? I need a new connector for it as the lock broke on it when I removed it to clean it.
It's the IAT (intake air temp) sensor

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll spoil a future question for you. These trucks do have a MAP sensor on the back passenger side of the intake manifold.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'll spoil a future question for you. These trucks do have a MAP sensor on the back passenger side of the intake manifold.
MAP sensor is differant from a MAF sensor,the last FCA gas powered V8 vehicle using a MAF sensor were the early 2015 to 2017 Hellcats as far as i know