Sentry CT tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huj1101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I've been going back and forth between a Truxedo Sentry CT and BAK x4s cover but am most likely going to pull the trigger on the Sentry CT.

Anyone willing to share how much you paid for the Sentry CT? Any deals through this forum?
Thanks

Devin Taetsch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Interested as well! Who did you end up buying from?

I am looking at the non CT Sentry as I was watching some videos and there were complaints of the fabric “CT” version getting dirty easier..

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi we offer both of those brands and can help you out. Message me for a quote if interested

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Looks exactly like the one that I got from Line-X (truckgear) Eclipse. I love that it looks like a soft cover but is secure. The one thing is that DO NO USE a power washer up close to clean the fabric (. It "ruffles" it up. I paid, $1080 and with getting the Line-X Bedliner, I got free install. With them installing it, I get a Limited Lifetime warranty. If getting just the cover, I think that it would have been $150 to install.

I live out in the country and dirt roads. A simple hose off of the cover is all it takes. With the power washer issue, I tripped over the hose and the tip of the power washer wand was only about 6" from the material. Previously I had used the power washer at about 2 ft and didn't have any issues.

LIFETIME END-TO-END WARRANTY​

Select Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories carry the Truck Gear Lifetime End-to-End Warranty. This warranty covers your accessories no matter where you live. If you ever have a problem with your accessory you can return it to any Truck Gear by LINE-X Franchise to have your accessory replaced at no cost to you. While a manufacturer’s warranty only covers the cost to replace the accessory, the Truck Gear Lifetime End-to-End Warranty covers the accessory and the reinstallation of the replacement part.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963