September 2020 TOTM Voting Poll

Pick your September 2020 TOTM favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
LOL Fact checked hahahahaha
Edit-
Sorry: Forgot to quote ShadowHawk's impeccable movie Knowledge

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Bill Murray starred in the movie Stripes where Sgt. Hulka said that line. But to @MoPowered defense we understood his meaning. This is a truck forum to gain knowledge and share ideas and brag a little to people that share the same interests. I don't really understand all the hostility, complaining, and whining? There is a section called "site comments, suggestions, and questions to offer good ideas.
Yes when members vote in the nominations it will naturally be on the popularity side, if the moderators selected random members and pictures to choose from there would not be a nomination process and or the member may not want to participate. I hope to see TOTM come back and grow into a cool contest that get more members involved. We are all here because we want to be more knowledgeable and most of us help others when we can. This is one of the first forums ive been on where people are actually smart and give good recommendations and reasons why.
@Graygoose has a point we see on tv everyday how double standards work. We dont need it here

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
JB1 ....... default_spank.gif

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Jeez who would’ve ever known all these other modifications were done. May have swayed a few more votes the other way but...

OTR I did offer to be the TOTM moderator, so I guess my work here is done . Nice trucks gentleman and if your feeling were hurt, you’re probably over it by now. Good luck to all in the future!

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
those are rookie number bud. gotta get those up Don't assume expensive gear can take great photos.
^^^ truth
It's usually closer and/or into 5 digits for "good" camera w/lenses price tag which like you said don't mean crap. I know a couple of photographers that take awesome pics with their phones, they also shoot with Canon 5D IV and Nikon D850(two of the top DSLR cameras).

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
^^^ truth
It's usually closer and/or into 5 digits for "good" camera w/lenses price tag which like you said don't mean crap. I know a couple of photographers that take awesome pics with their phones, they also shoot with Canon 5D IV and Nikon D850(two of the top DSLR cameras).

5dm3 here with L glass or equivalent. At one point I had about 9k worth of camera gear in my bag and another $3k in lighting

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright everyone, I am about to close this first poll for TOTM for September. Thanks to everyone who participated and gave us some feedback how to alter the rules here and there. Please check out the new rules I just posted.

Congrats to JB1 for the first TOTM win of the year!

Big thanks for OnSale and JB1 for your participation and awesome photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452