September 2021 Voting Thread - Sponsored by [email protected]

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Agreed, still trying to figure out how to get everyone to see the contest. We should have so many more votes each month.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had to give @Spike95 my vote. I love a short wheel base truck! Good looking rig you've got!

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Agreed, still trying to figure out how to get everyone to see the contest. We should have so many more votes each month.
Looks like there are 1k views, yet only 50 voters? I understand that not all members are active, but having a 1k views isn't bad.... just wondering what it would take to get them to actually "vote". Hmmmmm.

Maybe if we add a "pin-up" of the month to it :favorites37:

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like there are 1k views, yet only 50 voters? I understand that not all members are active, but having a 1k views isn't bad.... just wondering what it would take to get them to actually "vote". Hmmmmm.

id say 900± are from @2012RAM1500RT checking who is winning:laughing1::joke:

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We got a winner WOOO!

FYI all we have some big changes coming to the TOTM contest starting next month. Including some added features that should get our participation up.

I would like to sincerely thank all of you that have participated so far. Be on the look out for an update announcement soon.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We got a winner WOOO!

FYI all we have some big changes coming to the TOTM contest starting next month. Including some added features that should get our participation up.

I would like to sincerely thank all of you that have participated so far. Be on the look out for an update announcement soon.
where will we find this announcement?

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
where will we find this announcement?
There will be no avoiding this announcement LOL. So you will see it 100%

edit:
I should clarify, we aren't going to spam the forum or anything either. But it should help boost the votes hopefully. Fingers crossed. We should be making it around the next nomination time which will be a couple weeks now since we ran late this voting period.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There will be no avoiding this announcement LOL. So you will see it 100%

edit:
I should clarify, we aren't going to spam the forum or anything either. But it should help boost the votes hopefully. Fingers crossed. We should be making it around the next nomination time which will be a couple weeks now since we ran late this voting period
one of the voters will be in a drawing to receive a $25 gift cert :head3:

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
one of the voters will be in a drawing to receive a $25 gift cert :head3:
I wish, I want to win it.

It will be super cool though so don't go too far!

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I'm curious if some are still having issues casting a vote? I'm not anymore but last months I wasn't able to for a while. I'll have to get some fancy pictures once my truck is back from the body/detail shop for next months nomination.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Congratulations @Spike95. My favorite Dodge's are the RCSB one's. I still say the 2nd gens are the ones that started the truck wars we have today. I've had 3 of them and still love them!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'm curious if some are still having issues casting a vote? I'm not anymore but last months I wasn't able to for a while. I'll have to get some fancy pictures once my truck is back from the body/detail shop for next months nomination.

Fixed.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
congrats!!