Service Electronic Throttle Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I've been getting this light and code for a while now. I can cycle the key and it goes away for a bit. When it comes in the only thing that happens is the temp gage bottoms out. I still have full throttle though. Now I'm getting the code for "Intake Runner Sensor". I'm at a loss. Before the intake code the throttle body light was popping up. And the temp was doing that. Anyone ever have this issue. 0f2e6b3658ad7312e994b49a6240acf7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AVKO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I've been getting this light and code for a while now. I can cycle the key and it goes away for a bit. When it comes in the only thing that happens is the temp gage bottoms out. I still have full throttle though. Now I'm getting the code for "Intake Runner Sensor". I'm at a loss. Before the intake code the throttle body light was popping up. And the temp was doing that. Anyone ever have this issue. 0f2e6b3658ad7312e994b49a6240acf7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Curious if you’ve found a solution. I’ve been getting the same message and response with the temp gauge. Dealer replaced the temp sensor and thermostat but the message returned. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVKO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Curious if you’ve found a solution. I’ve been getting the same message and response with the temp gauge. Dealer replaced the temp sensor and thermostat but the message returned. Thanks.

I wanted to provide an update in case anyone else runs into a similar issue. I’ve been dealing with the previously described symptoms for 3 or 4 months which was mainly an annoyance. More recently things progressively got worse and temps would rise over 240 while driving and occasionally ‘over heat.’ Dealer flushed the coolant system multiple times and replaced the water pump (130k miles). No change and symptoms progressed to a long crank with no fire at a cold start. Cycled and it would start but then die 2 or 3 times. Dealer replaced PCM and also ran a separate wire to temp sensor and so far it’s been running flawlessly for over 600 miles. I’m still paying close attention as the issue could be with the connector. I’ll update if the symptoms return.