Service Manual Download

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisb38002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the SERVICE manual for the 13 Ram? I don't need the owner's manual, have one of those, but I'm looking for the service manual. :shrug:
I have a web based version for the 09, but I know there have been some changes made (electric steering for example) since then.
Any help would be appreciated.

RAMAlaska

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Chris, the only version I have found is on the Mopar website, its a CD/DVD and its $137. I want one as well, but for some reason paying triple digits for something someone burned on a computer somewhere chafes my *****.

Here is the link

OP
OP
chrisb38002

chrisb38002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know what you mean. Can't justify that much either.
Someone had a pdf that I was able to download when I had my 03, but have notbeen able to find any for the newer models.

RAMAlaska

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From what I understand, these manuals are expensive so that you don't buy them. You go to your dealer and get work done. Chilton will put out the guide for your truck about the time the warranty wears off. So you only have to wait... years... its a racket I tell ya.

bowieknife

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7, 8spd 3.92's
I have something from MaserTech (Reference Book and Highlights) for the 2013 that I just tried to upload but the site won't let me upload a 2.7MB file. Send me your email address and I'll email it to you...that or let me know if there is a way to upload a larger file and I'll try to do that tonight.

jeepguy_1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I just registered for a three day techauthority.com account and made my own. I'm not distributing it for obvious reasons, but if the savings is worth your time, you can do the same. I also believe that this is more detailed than the consumer oriented CD is.

7yqsMxO.png

OP
OP
chrisb38002

chrisb38002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
jeepguy, that looks a lot like the one I had for my 03, was in pdf format. I will check out the Techauthority site and see what I can find.
Thanks for the input.

jeepguy_1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I too had an 03 and I made this one to look the same.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I am bringing this thread back to life because I wanted to ask about how to get the manual with a 3 day subscription. Is there an online manual that being a subscriber grants you access to?

jeepguy_1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
It grants you access to a website. That website divides every repair into a separate clickable link. Nothing is a pdf online, it's a web based script. But there is an option to print each section. Those sections can be saved as PDFs.

In total, it's probably about 1200 sections. You can just keep those sections as is, or you can use some pdf editing software and merge it all into a single document and create a table of contents like I did.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It grants you access to a website. That website divides every repair into a separate clickable link. Nothing is a pdf online, it's a web based script. But there is an option to print each section. Those sections can be saved as PDFs.

In total, it's probably about 1200 sections. You can just keep those sections as is, or you can use some pdf editing software and merge it all into a single document and create a table of contents like I did.

Thanks jeep guy!!

Chrome Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jeep Guy,
I just bought a 2014 Ram 1500 last week and found this forum, while looking for a Service Manual. I checked the website you indicated, but they only have a CD for $135, and it says it only works on a PC, not a Mac. Do you know of anywhere else that has an electronic version that works with the Mac? I don' t mind paying for it, but I do think $135 is a little steep. Thanks, Travis

InspectGWS

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 JEEP GC SRT8
Engine
6.4L HEMI

How many hours did this take you to compile the entire manual?

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Jeep Guy,
I just bought a 2014 Ram 1500 last week and found this forum, while looking for a Service Manual. I checked the website you indicated, but they only have a CD for $135, and it says it only works on a PC, not a Mac. Do you know of anywhere else that has an electronic version that works with the Mac? I don' t mind paying for it, but I do think $135 is a little steep. Thanks, Travis

How many hours did this take you to compile the entire manual?
Guys Jeepguys has passed away. Sorry to have to tell you like this.

Last edited:

Chrome Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the update on Jeepguy. I hope no one was offended. I'll try contacting Dodge about a Mac version of the service manual.

Average_gatsby45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins diesel.
just to clarify
a service manual is like a chiltons but more detailed and with better info?