Sevierville/Pigeon forge members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Hey guys and gals!

I’m in the Sevierville are visiting my mom for a few days... Any members up here?? Might could catch up for a bit while my mom is working or *******!

If you see me, feel free to speak!

abf0f1b2210e8514fd4706fed9d54724.jpg

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Is dollywood at Christmas really as cool as it looks on TV and in the movies??

Blue Mule

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'll be there Wednesday lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

TMyers

USMC 84' - 92'
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
We were just up there with our 5th wheel. We camped at Creek Side Resort. Highlight of the trip for me was going to the high school football game. Pigeon Forge played Gatlinburg Pittman. I could see where the high sales tax goes up there. PF high school's football field would make a lot of colleges envious.

OP
OP

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Is dollywood at Christmas really as cool as it looks on TV and in the movies??

Blue Mule

Every time I’ve gone, it’s been pretty awesome. One of my favorite amusement parks!

I'll be there Wednesday lol

I’ll be headed out early that morning... enjoy! Immediately after the 1st is a good time to come. People vacate pretty quickly, and the loca
Businesses start discounting stuff to keep customers

We were just up there with our 5th wheel. We camped at Creek Side Resort. Highlight of the trip for me was going to the high school football game. Pigeon Forge played Gatlinburg Pittman. I could see where the high sales tax goes up there. PF high school's football field would make a lot of colleges envious.

Nice! Will definitely have to check one out!

Here, the state sales tax is so high to cover the fact that there is no state income tax. Why not? You’ve got tourists pouring in near 12 mos out of the year - let them pay for stuff!

Right??

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I've been here a year now and 9.25% sales tax still makes me cringe. I guess not having to pay state income tax and the fact that property taxes here are practically non existent (of course, I came here from NJ). Since we're still renting while looking for land, I haven't seen that little bonus yet.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Hey guys and gals!

I’m in the Sevierville are visiting my mom for a few days... Any members up here?? Might could catch up for a bit while my mom is working or *******!

If you see me, feel free to speak!

abf0f1b2210e8514fd4706fed9d54724.jpg
Same here! Keep a look out for me. I'm in Knoxville but I get up around that area occaisionally. Usually end up in SMKW or Bud's Gun Shop around behind it.
1cbf8d2fcb121adb2c872a4f98f8670b.jpg