SFT Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FCAEMPLOYEE

FCAEMPLOYEE

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Just to be clear guys, i was not bashing SFT. I was just looking for a number so i could ask a few tech questions on my options for tunes and mods. I did end up getting an email reply to my questions. Wanted to thank everyone for all the info

JEFF MANN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ECODIESEL
I'm running an SFT stage 1 and have been pleased with it, I had an issue with DEF consumption and an issue with 3rd gear light acceleration, I contacted them via e-mail, & was told to pull the tune, create a usr file & e-mail it back, they have the tune working on now, I'm in no particular hurry right now because I was able to reinstall the tune & go on about my business, I can't complain about customer service & therefore no reason to bash them, in fact John Jensen is who turned me on to them because I was reluctant, SFT STAGE 1 ECM & TCM & TRANSMISSION RALLY TUNE, TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Last edited:

JayLuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
I had the SFT installed on my 2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 4x4 and loved it! I wouldn't want an ecodiesel without it. Just remember it's not going to change it into a cummins, it's just greatly improves the drivability. The transmission tune makes it hold a gear like a diesel should.