Sheriff’s Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I learned a long time ago not to go up on the Mesa until at least July because of the mosquitoes. Last year it was so dry that most of the bogs where dry so not as big a problem with them. Just 1 bear to deal with.

Adventurebound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your Sheriffs have the best fleet of any department. That's a good looking truck, looks like they are even running 35's?

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
This is the way I LOVE SNOW...with somebody else living in it and taking pictures for us to see.
There is no real snow in my future , ever again
Thankfully the snow should put out our wildfire. One thing about it the winds hit 110 mph and we didnt have to worry about alligators flying throw the air and hitting us. :)

horace33

Reaction score
Ram Year
97 dodge 18LARAMIE
Engine
318 5.7
Sheriff dept one co N of us has 1500 Dodge 4x4 leased terrain flat farmland west side, wooded hills to the east

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
It’s been—30 c since before Christmas and it is not supposed to be much better this week to cold to install the maple off road diff cover I got for Christmas

brainless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Absolutely gorgeous. And that front bumper/grill guard... :drool:

But I think it's more like a Tradesman with some pw pack though

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO) - On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 deputies with our Mesa County Sheriff’s Office visited the Grand Mesa and took some photos of the snow-covered landscape with one of their Power Wagons.

With ONE of their Power Wagons? How many do they own? Having one is awesome... Having more than one is just plain old epic... And they're on 35's??? I'm working for the wrong PD. Lol

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
I consider my Tradesman with the Power Wagon package a Power Wagon, but then if our Sheriff’s Dodge Power Wagons aren't "true" Power Wagons due to they're Tradesmans with some PW package, that's OK. We're rural within the Rockies and it's good to have Sheriff vehicles which work in our bentonite clay mud, extreme cold ice and snow, sharp volcanic rocks, high desert Colorado Plateau rock crawling to steep high altitude mountainous sub-alpine terrain.

It's the Power Wagon Package. That make these Trucks "True Power Wagons". Not the Fluff and Graphics. IMHO. The Tradesman Power Wagon's are more True to Form of the great Dodge Power Wagon Heritage. A go anywhere , do anything. Just plain gets the job done, dependable, Super Tough, Overbuilt Truck. The main thing that I wanted . But couldn't get with the Tradesman. Was the Trail Cams. Which has only been Available since 19. I grew up about an hour away from the Sierra's. A lifted Truck in Unfamiliar territory . Could be an issue . I have been through a lot of Mountainiss places . That you couldn't see the Road in front, coming up over a hill. One thing that I wish were available for the Extra Fluff PW Package. Was Solid Rear Window's. Sliding Window's is just another Potential leak, and or Source of Wind Noise. One thing that I wish was Available on either one. Was a 6 Spd. Standard Transmission.

Last edited: