Shocks for a 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgr1001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 6.7
I'm sure this topic has been discussed at length, but I'm looking for opinions based on experience.

It's about time for me to replace the shocks on my 2016 Ram 3500 (About 120,000 miles). I've always had good experiences with Bilsteins, but I'm wondering if there might be a better choice.

Truck is stock with a Cummins 6.7, and I'm not doing much towing these days. I am, however, driving a lot of potholed and very winding canyon roads (I live in Los Angeles).

I'd love to hear your comments.

Mike

BLUKTY2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I went with Bilsteins and have no complaints after around 25,000 miles. But my gasser is lighter than your engine by about 400#'s so not sure if this would be the best option for you for your front shocks.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bilsteins are a good cost effective option but there are for sure better options. Fox and Icon offer very good options that will ride smoother than 5100's. Message me and we can discuss options and I can offer quotes.