Shopping for a Tonneau Cover - where to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Hey all!

I'm in the market for a tonneau cover for my ordered Laramie. Do you have recommendations on whom I should shop with?

I'm thinking of purchasing the Truxedo Pro X15 - any thoughts about this tonneau?

Thanks as always

Matt

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all!

I'm in the market for a tonneau cover for my ordered Laramie. Do you have recommendations on whom I should shop with?

I'm thinking of purchasing the Truxedo Pro X15 - any thoughts about this tonneau?

Thanks as always

Matt
Got mine from Autoanything and would do it again. They have a price guarantee for like 12 months or something. I bought my cover and realtruck.com had it $30 cheaper about 2 months after I purchased mine...contacted autoanything as they say it's the policy to refund the difference. They did, no questions asked, just provided link to realtruck.com with cheaper price. Just a 3 fold american tonneau is what I went with for about $270 (before my $30 refund after the fact). It does the trick.

RodgerDodger

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Truxedo is an EXCELLENT choice. I've got the "Lo-Pro" and not a lick of trouble in the two years I've had it.

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I picked up a Tyger trifold and so far so good. Hasnt leaked during washing but no heavy rains yet. I want to say it was $250 or so.

Dirt72

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I picked up a Tyger tri-fold as well. Only had it a week or so but have gone through some heavy rains, no leaks that I have noticed. For the price, I am impressed so far.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk