Show them off! Cool stickers, decals, or livery’s you’ve added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally decided to go with a Road Runner theme and added some eye candy.
The ones on the snorkel and air cleaner cover are cleared in for durability (signature pics) and the ones on the side are the original "reflective" MOPAR licensed images.
I'll probably wind up doing a vertical stripe around the rear or a rally stripe down the middle, can't decide?
IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1553.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG IMG_1556.JPG

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
The ones on the snorkel and air cleaner cover are cleared in for durability (signature pics) and the ones on the side are the original "reflective" MOPAR licensed images.
I'll probably wind up doing a vertical stripe around the rear or a rally stripe down the middle, can't decide?
View attachment 249304 View attachment 249305
View attachment 249306 View attachment 249307
Well I for one like it, as long as it was meant for a Mopar........It belongs!

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
When you look at my thread Mopar cars and trucks you'll see my '68 Road Runner had '69 Road Runner black hood stripes and '69 GTX black trim along the bottom. A Lime Green truck mimicking a Lil Red Express ECT....... I take a lot of Mopar stuff I like and put it together!

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree, I figured if I was using some old motifs and logos I could get away with calling it a "tribute" theme without running the risk of being called a poser? lol

MickeyGreene

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree, I figured if I was using some old motifs and logos I could get away with calling it a "tribute" theme without running the risk of being called a poser? lol

Haha actually had thought of doing something similar before. My dad was a big roadrunner guy, he had a 70 back in the day. Needless to say, he has a ton of the memorabilia all around his shop. Ive always loved the graphics, and wondered what they’d look like on a ram. Thanks for answering the question dude, the truck looks awesome!! Love it, can’t wait to see what else you end up adding.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
View attachment 249304 View attachment 249305
View attachment 249306 View attachment 249307
I dig the heck out of that! Now you have me wanting to do this lol.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When you look at my thread Mopar cars and trucks you'll see my '68 Road Runner had '69 Road Runner black hood stripes and '69 GTX black trim along the bottom. A Lime Green truck mimicking a Lil Red Express ECT....... I take a lot of Mopar stuff I like and put it together!
Same here. I had debated on running some old school R/T emblems on my Charger, but if it weren't for the fact that in 14 months it will be gone, I would totally do it.