Show your support to fellow members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Please go show some support to this forums truck of the month thread. Truck of the year contest is currently going on. Scroll through and vote for your favorite and next month enter your own truck to be nominated

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
maybe they should have a random drawing for people who vote to win an exhaust system or something cool..that might/would encourage people to vote....

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
maybe they should have a random drawing for people who vote to win an exhaust system or something cool..that might/would encourage people to vote....
There is nothing to win or loose it’s just supporting your fellow members. A lot of time and money is put into all of our trucks and we share knowledge and help each other out. The other alternative is Facebook and if you’ve been on there your iq most likely went down. I swear I got dumber reading some posts over there LOL

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
There is nothing to win or loose it’s just supporting your fellow members. A lot of time and money is put into all of our trucks and we share knowledge and help each other out. The other alternative is Facebook and if you’ve been on there your iq most likely went down. I swear I got dumber reading some posts over there LOL
DITTO!

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is there any easy way to checkout all the vehicles or do you have to go into each month's thread? I haven't looked at this since it was finally brought back.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Is there any easy way to checkout all the vehicles or do you have to go into each month's thread? I haven't looked at this since it was finally brought back.
Tap on the month beside their name on each picture in the truck of the year contest. Hope that's the right to your question.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tap on the month beside their name on each picture in the truck of the year contest. Hope that's the right to your question.
I think you're trying to answer my question, but maybe I'm too dense. I don't see months or pictures.

Screenshot_20220203-114022_Chrome.jpg

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I think you're trying to answer my question, but maybe I'm too dense. I don't see months or pictures.

View attachment 484788
If you go to the post, 2021 Truck of the year can you scroll down and see one picture each of the 16 trucks? If so tap on the month beside of their name and it should show you a few pictures of each one.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you go to the post, 2021 Truck of the year can you scroll down and see one picture each of the 16 trucks? If so tap on the month beside of their name and it should show you a few pictures of each one.
I'm an idiot. I see it now, thanks. I was stuck on page 6 instead of page one. The poll threw me off lol.

El_Lobo_Gris1500C

Reaction score
I left FB last year because of what you mentioned, between ignorant people there, constant posts about trump or Covid I had enough and I’m 100% gone from FB and IG and not going back. Lots of good info in this forum, ratio of jerks and bs to good info is much better than FB lol!

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I left FB last year because of what you mentioned, between ignorant people there, constant posts about trump or Covid I had enough and I’m 100% gone from FB and IG and not going back. Lots of good info in this forum, ratio of jerks and bs to good info is much better than FB lol!

I also entered and promptly left every FB group but what's weird about it is over there most people use their real name.. not like there's anything as privacy anymore I'm sure if any of us really had an axe to grind we could track each other down but I assumed when somebody has their real name on a post they would exercise more judgment about what they say. If you screenshot something awful another person said and it's just their username it's not the same thing as having their real name on it where it might affect their career or other friendships if it gets around.

Nope.. way bigger d***-holes over there. There's people around here I don't agree with but I just ignore them and hopefully they ignore me. It's just all posturing and tiny ****** attitudes over on FB groups.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Lol

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I never left Facebook because I never joined. I saw that idiocracy a mile away lol. You all are my social media best friends... only social media friends really lol.
I thought we were brothers? I just got friend zoned

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LOL this made me laugh right out loud!

IQ part