Side marker light blub replacement with LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BruceA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any one out there replace the side marker lights with LED's? I've ordered some LasFit bulbs to replace the side marker lights, but can't find any videos or install info on how to replace them....

KentG

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 DT Big Horn
Engine
HEMI 5.7 V8
They are right next to the low beam bulb harness. Best way is to go through the wheel well to get to them. I know this because i did my low beams and side markers with the Lasfit bulbs as well.

OP
OP
BruceA

BruceA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought that the only way was to remove the wheel well, but wasn't sure. I replaced almost all my bulbs with LasFit LED's. The hardest one was the overhead map/interior lights. A real tense time taking that unit down without breaking any of the plastic clips. A big difference though. I plan on replacing the rear and front directionals as well. I know LasFit makes LED's for the front directionals, but not sure if they make one for the rears as well. I have to check with them.... Thanks again for the assist....