Signing papers tomorrow…2 decisions to make…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mittens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12v Cummins
I love a nice solid steel bumper for off-roading but detest chrome, so I'm willing to live with the elevated risk (and price) of color-matched parts for my aesthetic taste (especially at this price point).
I like chrome and paint equally… it depends. I do really hate fake chrome tho… shiny plastic

DrBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On NAV... just make sure it has Apple Car Play and/or the Andriod alternative. We have NAV on our Pacifica Hybrid Sport and it is never used. Apple/Google updates are easier. Also, I wouldn't get HD radio or Sirius radio - Prefer the integration with my iPhone/Amazon Music services (no commercials).

On LEDs, I upgraded the bulbs to LED on my RAM - world of difference. Total cost ~$120 for headlights and Fog lights.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
On LEDs, I upgraded the bulbs to LED on my RAM - world of difference. Total cost ~$120 for headlights and Fog lights.
Which bulbs did you go with? Cheaper LED bulbs in reflector housings can cause a lot of light scatter, which can blind oncoming drivers. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Rayzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's almost impossible to find two tone on dealer lots. I special ordered this in Jan. 2021 and got it in March 2021. My timing was perfect although very lucky.
Went on Rams site to build one and wasn't even given an option for two tone paint. I'm not in the market, I just wanted to see what options there were. Answer was zero lol.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Went on Rams site to build one and wasn't even given an option for two tone paint. I'm not in the market, I just wanted to see what options there were. Answer was zero lol.
I also jumped on there to see if two tone was still available. No dice. Even without the two tone I cant build the same truck as I did.