sirius guardian services

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeplj8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had this on 2018 Durango and it never worked. I could be sitting next to the vehicle in open daylight and press the remote on the app and it would say it could not find the vehicle. Has the experience improved at all?

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
In 6-months of ownership, I have never gotten the app to remote start my new truck.

lpennock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L & 6.7L Cummins
Mine worked as long as truck hadn't been sitting more than a day. After about a day it goes deep sleep and stops listening.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine worked as long as truck hadn't been sitting more than a day. After about a day it goes deep sleep and stops listening.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk
Yea... the same thing happens to me!! :)

krakaman24

2018 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
I've never had an issue with mine other than when in a parking garage or something similar. The satellite signal doesn't reach. It's definitely not fast by any means. Can often take up to a minute to send a signal. But it's been worth it for me. Especially in Colorado in the winter. Can start the truck from anywhere. The other features are cool but not really useful on a normal basis.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
i didnt even realize this was an option....

I just use the Uconnect app to start/find my truck if i really have too.

OP
OP
J

jeeplj8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i didnt even realize this was an option....

I just use the Uconnect app to start/find my truck if i really have too.

On the newer trucks...that is Sirius Gardian. I was kind bent they did away with the actual connect services.

Bit the bullet yesterday, activated it. By afternoon it did not work...called, they can't figure it out and put in a service ticket.

Ibsledge

Military
Reaction score
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In 6-months of ownership, I have never gotten the app to remote start my new truck.
If you want we can meet up and I can take a look. I’ve never had an issue. We live in the same city. I used to work at the local dealership but went back to the World of aviation (DFW).

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you want we can meet up and I can take a look. I’ve never had an issue. We live in the same city. I used to work at the local dealership but went back to the World of aviation (DFW).
That would be cool. Would love to meet up with a fellow forum member. Hit me up with a PM and I'll give you contact info.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
On the newer trucks...that is Sirius Gardian. I was kind bent they did away with the actual connect services.

Bit the bullet yesterday, activated it. By afternoon it did not work...called, they can't figure it out and put in a service ticket.

I used the phone app a couple of times to start mine but I didnt renew it when it ran out because my key fob works fine for that and I didnt care to pay a monthly charge for the other few things the app would do.

MTRamFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I found it to be unreliable. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
app is horrible. Mine is only few weeks old. When it can find my Truck, it's almost always wrong.
First time I tried it. It showed my truck 5 streets away. I went out side to see if someone stole it.
So many issues. I just delete that crap.

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Definitely not worth the money they charge for that service. It's random for me. Doesn't matter if it's been parked for days or hours, it works when it decides to work. Sometimes it can take 10 seconds to unlock/lock and other times 2 to 3 minutes and most times it doesn't work. We have the My Start Plus service with the wife's Hyundai Accent, I decided to give that a try the other day.

I will never pay for that sh*tty service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963