Sirius Radio not available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Started up this morning and noticed my Sirius radio button option on the 12”screen is grayed out/non optional...it been working and has been earlier. I had turned off the display yesterday...could this have caused it? Any ideas?

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you pay for the service or did the free subscription run out by chance?

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Started up this morning and noticed my Sirius radio button option on the 12”screen is grayed out/non optional...it been working and has been earlier. I had turned off the display yesterday...could this have caused it? Any ideas?
This has been one of the problems with the 12" screen along with several others. There have been several posts about it from other members. I'm not sure if anyone came up with a solution for a fix or not.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

bluebeast1562

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have the 8.4 and sometimes the sat radio stops working after start up, drive to my next destination, shut off, fire back up, good go go. Sounds like an electrical gremlin but that is the price we pay for advanced tech in the trucks. :)

magic280z

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sirius is also known to release bad updates overnight that get fixed sometime in the morning. Even breaks my wife's Ford Sync and she doesn't even have a Sirius subscription.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 - Crew Cab/5.7 Bed - 5.7 Hemi - 3.92 - Anti Spin - Level 1 Options - RamBox - BUG

BULLDOGG353

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Turn 12"radio off, then shut down engine. Open driver side door for exactly 3 minutes afterwards close door restart engine turn on radio and Sirius will come back on. Contacted Sirius help desk about radio just constantly loading and this is the procedure on how to fix it. Dealer replaced my 12' screen a few weeks ago for other issues, ( i.e radio not powering up, intermittent lost of back up camera and front camera staying on for at least 15-20 minutes while driving, pretty cool though and other gremlins.) after finally having radio replaced, then the Sirus radio started acting up, WTF! Called sirus and they did a refresh signal to my vehicle and then had me do the instructions previously mentioned. Well it worked fine for about a week and now I'm back to doing the 3 minute door fixed every morning, really?

2019 RAM 1500 LIMITED With all the bells and whistles......lol

Last edited: